ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh. Krzyzewski’s grandson and Paulo Banchero arrested for DUI

I can't believe kids are drinking in college, what has happened to this country? Shameful.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Once again, two people talking and one saying something does not make it true. If you have proof please provide it. Happy to listen or read any actual proof Duke paid him. Until then, you are just speculating.
Thanks for confirming how delusional you are

Reactions: bMORE607
Thanks for confirming how delusional you are
Thanks for confirming you have no idea what you are talking about and that you are just a sheep who follows along and spews talking points from haters.

Again, prove it or stfu.

Thanks for confirming you have no idea what you are talking about and that you are just a sheep who follows along and spews talking points from haters.

Again, prove it or stfu.
Stop being delusional. College sports are dirty. The most successful teams are just the ones cheating the hardest. The only confirming they don’t know what they are raking about here is you

Gotta sit him for a few am sure they will. At least one.

Schools need to do more for alcohol awareness. Not sure if they do anything? They didn't when I was in college. That was dinosaur ages though.

Stop being delusional. College sports are dirty. The most successful teams are just the ones cheating the hardest. The only confirming they don’t know what they are raking about here is you
I disagree. K have been accused of being dirty for 30 years and not one bit of proof has been found. You would think that one opposing hater sleuth would find something after all these years. Sometimes you can be good and not have to cheat. UNc, not so much.

I disagree. K have been accused of being dirty for 30 years and not one bit of proof has been found. You would think that one opposing hater sleuth would find something after all these years. Sometimes you can be good and not have to cheat. UNc, not so much.
LOL. Joe paterno went 40 years as a saint as well. Zion got paid. And he signed with duke. Duke isn’t clean. Nor has ever been clean. The media just protects him.

Just curious, but why does it matter PB was in the back seat compared to the passenger side? I'm seeing some suggesting this is somehow better.

Don't think anyone is. Just making jokes and enjoying phil melting down again
Damn, you toothless UK fans are hysterical. This is not close to a melt down. But I do love asking simple questions of those who make unfounded accusations and cant prove them.

Don't think anyone is. Just making jokes and enjoying phil melting down again

Oh yeah, I know. I am all for messing with Duke over this for sure. And phil being delusional is just sad at this point. His lack of self awareness is pretty humorous though.

Absolutely not. Just makes me laugh when you look at who jumped on this thread. Wont take the ass kicking away and UNc fans can only hope he gets suspended and doesnt play against them. They suck this year. Kind of like they do in football.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Had this been a UNC player you’d be knee deep in it but we all know how a sensitive little pvssy you are when duke makes the headlines in a negative light.

Just curious, but why does it matter PB was in the back seat compared to the passenger side? I'm seeing some suggesting this is somehow better.
Someone mentioned that he might have switched seats with the Grandkid when pulled over. Pretty hard to do when he is in the backseat. Bad decisions made by 19 adn 20 year olds. Go figure.

Someone mentioned that he might have switched seats with the Grandkid when pulled over. Pretty hard to do when he is in the backseat. Bad decisions made by 19 adn 20 year olds. Go figure.
Wouldn't it be easier to hop in the back seat and let the passenger slide over than to try and switch seats?

Reactions: GE Nole
He’d deserve to get expelled if he didn’t try this
I would gain respect for the grand kid if he did swap seats. All in for the team

Damn, you toothless UK fans are hysterical. This is not close to a melt down. But I do love asking simple questions of those who make unfounded accusations and cant prove them.

Thank you for proving my point phil

Had this been a UNC player you’d be knee deep in it but we all know how a sensitive little pvssy you are when duke makes the headlines in a negative light.
Sensitive? Asking for proof of accusations by loser haters is sensitive? I will make sure to remind you when AFAM U is brought up in the future darling.

Interesting thought. How will the media cover this in relation too Few. A coach/adult making millions is pulled over for DUI and not much is said. Will it be the same for a couple of college kids,, one who was riding, who just happen to play for Duke. How much you want to bet the Duke case gets more air play.

You are welcome. Happy to help a hill billy with no running water, living in a cabin in the woods making shine.

That actually sounds wonderful. But I do appreciate your effort of trying to fit all the stereotypes into one shitpost of yours. Forgot the incest though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT