ADVERTISEMENT

Top 10 programs since 2010

KStateFootball82

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2017
Mine here. Like to find a system to better rank tho. Like 10 points for natty, 5 for final four, .5 for league title, 1 for each 30 win season, 1 for each sweet 16, etc. 09-10 season to present:

1 duke - 2 natties, 5 elite 8’s total. Tourney every year except 2021.
2 nova - 2 natties and made round of 32 8 of those years in total
3 UNC - 1 natty, another runner up, 2 FF’s total. Missed tourney in 2010.
4 KU - 1 runner-up, 2 final fours and broke UCLA league title record and made tourney every year. Def another final four if 2020.
5 Kentucky - 1 natty, another runner up, and 4 final fours total in that time period. Issue is they also went to NIT in 2013 and went 9-16 in 2021.
6 Baylor - 1 natty, 3 elite 8’s and 5 sweet 16’s in that time frame. Honestly probably another final four in 2020 if tourney happened.
7 zags - 2 runner ups, 4 elite 8’s total. Made tourney every year in that period. Another FF if 2020 happens. The fact remains they play in the WCC so the W-L records are skewed.
8 UVA - 1 natty, 2 elite 8’s …made tourney every year since 2012
9 Uconn - 2 natties, but fell off hard second half of 2010’s so docked hard there.
10 Louisville / Michigan tie - UL 1 natty but been so so last few years . Michigan 2 runner ups.

Last edited:
Reactions: bignish
Lol at giving a whole point for 30 wins and only .5 for a con title.

I didn’t do that for mine, just was an idea for metrics:

10 natty
5 final four
2 runner up (add on to final four points)
2 league title
2 30 win season
2 elite 8
1 sweet 16
1 making tourney 90% of that span
.5 round of 32
.5 making tourney
.5 conf tourney champ
.5 making tourney 80% of those years

open to ideas…..

Trying to find this title UofL won but not coming up with anything.
rdEkK00.gif

I didn’t do that for mine, just was an idea for metrics:

10 natty
5 final four
2 runner up (add on to final four points)
2 league title
2 30 win season
2 elite 8
1 sweet 16
1 making tourney 90% of that span
.5 round of 32
.5 making tourney
.5 conf tourney champ
.5 making tourney 80% of those years

open to ideas…..

I wouldn’t give any points for 30 win seasons unless there was also a strength of schedule component included.

Reactions: KisteK
Always makes me laugh how we won more national titles than conference regular season titles in that period. I'm going to go on a limb and say that's never been done before.

Mine here. Like to find a system to better rank tho. Like 10 points for natty, 5 for final four, .5 for league title, 1 for each 30 win season, 1 for each sweet 16, etc. 09-10 season to present:

1 duke - 2 natties, 5 elite 8’s total. Tourney every year except 2021.
2 nova - 2 natties and made round of 32 8 of those years in total
3 UNC - 1 natty, another runner up, 2 FF’s total. Missed tourney in 2010.
4 KU - 1 runner-up, 2 final fours and broke UCLA league title record and made tourney every year. Def another final four if 2020.
5 Kentucky - 1 natty, another runner up, and 4 final fours total in that time period. Issue is they also went to NIT in 2013 and went 9-16 in 2021.
6 Baylor - 1 natty, 3 elite 8’s and 5 sweet 16’s in that time frame. Honestly probably another final four in 2020 if tourney happened.
7 zags - 2 runner ups, 4 elite 8’s total. Made tourney every year in that period. Another FF if 2020 happens. The fact remains they play in the WCC so the W-L records are skewed.
8 UVA - 1 natty, 2 elite 8’s …made tourney every year since 2012
9 Uconn - 2 natties, but fell off hard second half of 2010’s so docked hard there.
10 Louisville / Michigan tie - UL 1 natty but been so so last few years . Michigan 2 runner ups.
#3, UNc would have missed 2020 if there was a tourney.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I like calling out sensitive little bitches but we all know you can’t help yourself.
Timeline,

I made a post about UNc baiting you to respond.
You responded.
I called you out on your response laughing hysterically at you because I knew you would respond to my bait.
*** Now who is sensitive? Hmmmmmm, not me honey.

Timeline,

I made a post about UNc baiting you to respond.
You responded.
I called you out on your response laughing hysterically at you because I knew you would respond to my bait.
*** Now who is sensitive? Hmmmmmm, not me honey.

No you didn’t. Your punk ass threw shade at UNC last week and I didn’t say a word. Everyone here talks shit about every team and no one takes it personal like you and that’s being real. No man shouldn’t be that sensitive over what’s said here but you are the top dog.

No you didn’t. Your punk ass threw shade at UNC last week and I didn’t say a word. Everyone here talks shit about every team and no one takes it personal like you and that’s being real. No man shouldn’t be that sensitive over what’s said here but you are the top dog.
Have a great day honey. Please, stop getting so mad.

Always makes me laugh how we won more national titles than conference regular season titles in that period. I'm going to go on a limb and say that's never been done before.

without doing any actual research I would counter by asking how many Big East regular season titles did Villanova win in the 80s?

without doing any actual research I would counter by asking how many Big East regular season titles did Villanova win in the 80s?
They had 3 conference championships: 1980, 1982, and 1983.

Forgot about UConn, though. They won the natty twice from the previous decade... And yet, they haven't won a conference regular season title since 2006.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT