ADVERTISEMENT

Things you'd never say.....but are now reality.

Before the start of the 2019-20 season, Gil was talking about how Garza was on track to have a better career than Frank Kaminsky. I thought that idea was bat s**t crazy. Kaminsky was the 2015 NPOY. Garza was maybe the 3rd best player for a 2nd round team. But alas, here we are. Garza may not be on a better team than those two FF Wisconsin teams, but individually Garza is likely to surpass Kaminsky. 14 months ago few people could have seen this coming.

Before the start of the 2019-20 season, Gil was talking about how Garza was on track to have a better career than Frank Kaminsky. I thought that idea was bat s**t crazy. Kaminsky was the 2015 NPOY. Garza was maybe the 3rd best player for a 2nd round team. But alas, here we are. Garza may not be on a better team than those two FF Wisconsin teams, but individually Garza is likely to surpass Kaminsky. 14 months ago few people could have seen this coming.
F***ing Gil....he's good for one or two guaranteed gems in his whole pile of spewn poo.......

It's legitimately like clockwork, which is crazy because everyone wanted him to be wrong ALL the time. But he got this one......

Reactions: dukedevilz

Man I so remember this in the draft last year. Dude got on here and told us Garza was gonna blow up and basically played his soph year pregnant bc of a tumor in his abdomen and of course we laughed him out of the thread, Garza I don’t think got drafted in like 140 picks lol and went on the be the runner up POY lol.

Man I so remember this in the draft last year. Dude got on here and told us Garza was gonna blow up and basically played his soph year pregnant bc of a tumor in his abdomen and of course we laughed him out of the thread, Garza I don’t think got drafted in like 140 picks lol and went on the be the runner up POY lol.

Yeah, dude was blowing a gasket over the omission lol. I did tell him multiple times that I thought it would be reasonable to have Garza in there. But, that evidently wasn't good enough. He's very persistent with expressing the same, tired opinions.

Also, as crazy as it sounds, Clemson is a legit contender for the ACC crown. No juggernauts in the conference - and this might be Brownell's best team yet.

ADVERTISEMENT