ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs Villanova Today

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Jan 20, 2011
Tex looks for another big W today. Wish this one was a night tip many NFL games today.

Samuels Q for Nova...

Thoughts on the game?

Tex looks for another big W today. Wish this one was a night tip many NFL games today.

Samuels Q for Nova...

Thoughts on the game?
Was highly impressed with Texas in the Maui Invite...Long, athletic, quick---they can get the rim, and finish..Adequate shooters. This is the type of team(s) Shaka had at VCU----jut with more talent. Still not sold on Smart as a coach---but he's got a pretty damn good team.

I think they beat Nova...Better coach with Jay, and he will adjust...Still think TX is too much

Yeah, not sure how high I am on this UNC team overall but Texas still looked great in Maui. Today will be a good test for them. I agree on the time. I would like to see it but will be watching the Titans game.

Yeah, not sure how high I am on this UNC team overall but Texas still looked great in Maui. Today will be a good test for them. I agree on the time. I would like to see it but will be watching the Titans game.
Switching back and forth myself...

BTW, thats a damn catch brother....

After seeing the bald Shaka for years, he now reminds me of a chia pet.

Not sure what you reference. I got pissed off and went and pressure washed the front porch and sidewalk, lol.
Early in game---it was called a catch...Colts got fukin lucky today...

LMAO @ --"pressure washed....." 🤣

Early in game---it was called a catch...Colts got fukin lucky today...

LMAO @ --"pressure washed....." 🤣

I was pissed at the refs early on the Henry spot. Thought it was absurd. Then was pissed at the defense and Vrabel. Dude is a stubborn fool for not making a change and bringing in a DC. Defense is embarrassing. Yeah, Colts and Raiders got lucky so it was a bad day overall for the Titans considering their lose to a conference foe and those other two results. I still think the Colts are the best team in the division. Titans just too awful on defense.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT