ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

Why does Barnes have Mashack in when they are struggling to score? With UK you need to outscore them. They are going to score plenty of their own points.

Why did they review that? It wasn't close.

Maybe UK will learn the basic fundamental of boxing out before the season ends. Prob not though.

It’s a long offseason and it's even longer knowing the same issues will be present the next year.

I can't believe Barnhart pissed diwn his leg and gave this ****ing clown a lifetime deal. What a dumbass.

Looks like Tennessee is going to win but Barnes not having Knecht in over Mashack when you know UK is going to foul is really stupid.

Knecht only had 16 and 4 were garbage time free throws, haha. What a loser. DEFENSE BABY! :cool:

Let UT score 100+ points. Cal fans be like "but, but, but, we didn't have DJ"

Last edited:
Reactions: della
Let UT score 100+ points. Cal fand be like "but, but, but, we didn't have DJ"
UK shot better from the field and from 3, but UT made ALL the effort plays and won every loose ball, critical offensive boards, etc.

How many teams can shoot 50%/44% against UT and still manage to lose? 😂

What a game! I know you guys are upset, but I was scared the whole way. That Dillingham doesn't miss.I have decided I hate his ass now. Y'all kept battling and keeping the pressure on. Anyhow, good luck in the rest of the season until you play us in Knoxville and the SECT if you face us or the NCAAT if you face us.

Edit: I didn't want to give y'all any luck loopholes.

What a game! I know you guys are upset, but I was scared the whole way. That Dillingham doesn't miss.I have decided I hate his ass now. Y'all kept battling and keeping the pressure on. Anyhow, good luck in the rest of the season until you play us in Knoxville and the SECT if you face us or the NCAAT if you face us.
Gg Della.
Given that I have some other very bad things going on right now and I'm 5 glasses of Eagle Rare in, I'm going to sign off before I say something I'll regret.
But, good game. UT played great.

Reactions: GhostVol and della
Good game Vols. I'm alot more drunk a s pissed off at us than I am at Tennessee **** this shjr

Gg Della.
Given that I have some other very bad things going on right now and I'm 5 glasses of Eagle Rare in, I'm going to sign off before I say something I'll regret.
But, good game. UT played great.
You are a gentleman Jeff and that is why I like you. I hope things get straightened out for you in a good way. GG

Good game Vols. I'm alot more drunk a s pissed off at us than I am at Tennessee **** this shjr
CB3,

You are an elite fan that never backs down and I like that about you. UK is lucky to have you.

Reactions: CB3UK
You are a gentleman Jeff and that is why I like you. I hope things get straightened out for you in a good way. GG

Second that, Jeff. We may go at each other on here but we are all just fans.

If you're in Northern ky, hmu, I'll meet you somewhere and help you finish off whatever you're drinking. Moonshine? Fine, fill up the glass.

Thanks Della.
I have my health, but I've got something else I'm dealing with which has me more down than I should be, but I'll get through it.
hug-drevil.gif

• Haha
If you're in Northern ky, hmu, I'll meet you somewhere and help you finish off whatever you're drinking. Moonshine? Fine, fill up the glass.
I'm right here in Lexinfton brah ND in no shape to drive anywhere hahaha

Congrats @della

Vols have a really good squad. We weren’t going to win tonight with how y’all played D and shot the ball. Probably not even with DJ.

Cats are going the wrong way, and quickly.
Thanks Jimbo. I'm sure y'all will bounce back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT