ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee vs Kentucky

I was a dead eye shooter at the Lexington Athletic club in the 90's. I bet I could step in for a few possessions, but running full court right now, is not something I can do for very long these days.
Well, Z only gets about 6 minutes a game and only scores 1 pts. You could give them a boost.

THat was definitely a foul on Kentucky there. They hammered Knecht.

Reactions: della
Dillingham is such a fun player. Dude is going to be a fantastic pro.

I like Dillingham a lot. He is probably y second favorite non-UNC dude. But he should be called for the leg whip. You could hurt somehow as bad as he does it.

Reactions: TKBray
Most Cocks, as they watch this cute little game….

parks-and-rec-ron-swanson.gif

Well, Z only gets about 6 minutes a game and only scores 1 pts. You could give them a boost.
Oh I could play Z's role.

Right now, I could definitely play Cal's role and do a better job.

Seems like they give HOF votes out for just showing up now.

I like Dillingham a lot. He is probably y second favorite non-UNC dude. But he should be called for the leg whip. You could hurt somehow as bad as he does it.
Well yeah, but it looks good on posters and in highlight videos.

Well yeah, but it looks good on posters and in highlight videos.

It's wild. It is pretty tremendous that he can do it like he does and still be such a great shooter. That's some awesome concentration. Kid is a baller.

Reactions: kyjeff1
It's wild. It is pretty tremendous that he can do it like he does and still be such a great shooter. That's some awesome concentration. Kid is a baller.
His legs go full octopus when he shoots jumpers.

He has a habbit of exaggerating the scissor thing and when he does, he usually misses.

Vols running UK out of their own house and it's all because of effort vs lack of it. Pathetic.

Vols running UK out of their own house and it's all because of effort vs lack of it. Pathetic.
I'm embarrassed to be a UK fan now. That’s where this fraud of a coach has me. We’re a has-been program and we're stuck with this guy for at least another 3 years.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Sheppard is the only player on the team that you can't question his effort.

ADVERTISEMENT