ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee at Arizona

Score? I’m not able to watch. Every tv in my house has a Christmas movie playing.

Yeah, he needs to shut his mouth and stop acting like a punk. He actually has a good game if he will play right.

Yep, has come a long way and become a solid player.

Vols battle back and Zona with a really nice shot to go back up by 3.

What a fun game to end the night.

Argh!!! Vols have chance to take lead and then throw it into the backcourt.

DJ Burns, Jr is having a night for the wolf pack (and my parlay).. former rs Tenn player..

Reactions: della
Yeah, tough sequence there with the TO and then missing the open three while Zona made the plays on their end.

Zona is going to pull this one out I think but really a good battle between two very good team.

Reactions: della and KisteK
I can't quit either game.

I need sleep.

Ha, I still have to watch the UNC game when this UT/Zona game is over. I was doing Christmas stuff today and missed it.

Those are some pretty egregious non calls against Zona during that last sequence.

Reactions: KisteK
That's the game. Good game any Zona fans.
I wouldn't mind playing them again on a neutral court.

Reactions: cdbearde and KisteK
Ha, I still have to watch the UNC game when this UT/Zona game is over. I was doing Christmas stuff today and missed it.

Those are some pretty egregious non calls against Zona during that last sequence.
I don't want to take anything away from them cause they are a very good team. However, I'd like to play them again somewhere other than Arizona.

Reactions: cdbearde
What happened? Went in the kitchen to make a drink and missed it, lol.

After the game, as the players were leaving a couple Wildcats got involved with a couple (?) Vols. A shove and I'm sure some words.. I'll have to check Twitter. 🤣

Update: everyone I follow on Twitter is zzzleeeeeep. ESPN2 went immediately into Bad Beats..

GG, measuring stick for the moment, building block for the goal..

Last edited:
I don't want to take anything away from them cause they are a very good team. However, I'd like to play them again somewhere other than Arizona.
Hey young lady, I have been tied down with work and a health issue, but I got the chance to watch your team tonight and you have a good team, and yes I was pulling for you guys. Like I have said before, I am Kentucky and SEC.
Good game. 👍 👍

Reactions: winin11 and della
Also, finally watching the UNC and the first foul of the game is why people complain about officiating so much. Defensive player moves into the offensive player and then jumps backwards like he was fouled and gets the charge call. This is why I just can't get with officials argument that they usually get that call right. They just don't.

Reactions: KisteK and cdbearde
Hey young lady, I have been tied down with work and a health issue, but I got the chance to watch your team tonight and you have a good team, and yes I was pulling for you guys. Like I have said before, I am Kentucky and SEC.
Good game. 👍 👍
Thanks, I think this is the best team Barnes has had at UT. It should be a fun year. Getting James back will help if he ever comes back.

I hope you have your health in good order now,. You're the only UK fan that ever likes my posts. I'd hate to lose you.🙂

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde and KisteK
Thanks, I think this is the best team Barnes has had at UT. It should be a fun year. Getting James back will help if he ever comes back.

I hope you have your health in good order now,. You're the only UK fan that ever likes my posts. I'd hate to lose you.🙂
Thank you, but I am a tuff old man. 😉 Or I hope so.
Yes you guys look good that's for sure. 👍

Fun game. AZ players had talked about this one all offseason so I know it meant a lot to win after getting beaten in Knoxville last year.

Fun game. AZ players had talked about this one all offseason so I know it meant a lot to win after getting beaten in Knoxville last year.
They talked about it all off-season? You know this how?

They talked about it all off-season? You know this how?

Our mods have had interviews with them over the off-season and they spoke about it. They were absolutely clobbered in the first half of the game in Knoxville and it was embarrassing for them. Their crowd was raucous and I think AZ was #2 at the time.

Arizona’s foreign bball douchers know nothing about class.

That was pathetic. Handle your team coach.
Ziegler was mouthing off and shoulders Ramey which sets it all off. Ramey is a wannabe Pat Beverly, it is what it is. Tennessee is a damn good team and very easily could have won this game. But they didn’t.

Not a bad showing for the Vols.
We have need of improvement in some areas if we want to think about going deep into the post season.

Lets see how the SEC season goes. I think our conference is good this year.

Reactions: della
Not a bad showing for the Vols.
We have need of improvement in some areas if we want to think about going deep into the post season.

Lets see how the SEC season goes. I think our conference is good this year.
It was an elite game played by two great teams. If we see them again it won't be in Arizona.

Reactions: mikeinknoxville
Ziegler channeling his inner Greyson Allen is a bad look. Plavsic sort of looked bad all game. Not great for those two.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Our mods have had interviews with them over the off-season and they spoke about it. They were absolutely clobbered in the first half of the game in Knoxville and it was embarrassing for them. Their crowd was raucous and I think AZ was #2 at the time.
Gotcha! I thought you meant you heard them talking about it yourself.

Score? I’m not able to watch. Every tv in my house has a Christmas movie playing.
Jfc man that mountain lion would rip ur eyes out. Show some of that alpha and turn all the tvs to various sports games!!!

Dam ive been gone so long ur not evn same dude smdh thats jimbo. Jimbo aint sittin nowhere watchin no dam christmas movies. Jimbo regulate ur hoard.

• Haha
Barnes won't play any teams from out west on next year's schedule. Bank on that.
Barnes is not the type to cancel scheduled games like some do. Aside from Gonzaga and UCLA, I think you have heard of those two teams haven't ya? The Vols won't be playing any West coast teams.

Barnes is not the type to cancel scheduled games like some do. Aside from Gonzaga and UCLA, I think you have heard of those two teams haven't ya? The Vols won't be playing any West coast teams.
After L's from Colorado and AZ, he won't be scheduling teams from out west, period.

After L's from Colorado and AZ, he won't be scheduling teams from out west, period.
I know y'all backed out of a game with UM last year, but Orange don't run JCC. We will meet them anywhere any time.

....you're taking a hard right in the conversation into something irrelevant. Typical.
How is that so? You suggested UT would back away from future west coast games and I said they wouldn't. Isn't it that exactly what we were discussing?

Michigan game last year is relevant to next year?? It was rescheduled and played in London. I'm sure you probably watched it. If Barnes plays any teams from out west next season that he isn't contractually obligated to play, I'll be surprised...

Michigan game last year is relevant to next year?? It was rescheduled and played in London. I'm sure you probably watched it. If Barnes plays any teams from out west next season that he isn't contractually obligated to play, I'll be surprised...
Next seasons games are relevant to who Barnes played this year? See how it works? Why start a line of logic in which you're destined to lose.

UT plays a strong early season schedule every year regardless of wins or losses. Our schedule is rated stronger than UK's YTD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT