ADVERTISEMENT

Tech vs Duke

I could have been wrong. Great defense.

Although I think if this game were played again, they're not holding Duke to 67.
I wouldn't bet against it. TT is extremely strong defensively. Yeah Duke missed a ton of shots. But they were contested. Tech is a fabulous defensive tea,m.

I could have been wrong. Great defense.

Although I think if this game were played again, they're not holding Duke to 67.

Tech played great defense and I'm sure they could do it again. But man the one thing you can't do against this Duke team is give them live ball easy scores. That was Duke's only offense for several stretches in this game. Fast break of a dumb Tech shot or turnover.

Tech played great defense and I'm sure they could do it again. But man the one thing you can't do against this Duke team is give them live ball easy scores. That was Duke's only offense for several stretches in this game. Fast break of a dumb Tech shot or turnover.
Agreed but credit some of that to Duke's defense and Tre Jones in particular.

Reactions: Quavarius
They melted-down and got away from everything that was working for them.

Credit Duke, but still.

Reactions: Quavarius
Jack White is definitely the MVP for Duke up to now. He has proven to be reliable when necessary. Always plays hard and wants to win. When he makes a mistake, it doesn't even piss me off because I know it pisses him off more. Great character. If I were gay and attracted to kangaroos, who knows.

Williamson took 13 less shots than Barrett and still outscored him 17-16. Williamson also had 13 boards.
Barrett is great. But he's the type of dude that gets you beat in March; Also, though---he can be the type of dude that wins you the title. Doubled edge sword with him. Because when he is on---Lights out. But when he is off----Man he can really hurt your team.

Williamson took 13 less shots than Barrett and still outscored him 17-16. Williamson also had 13 boards.
True Zion is more efficient in general but I’m not sure you’ll see many more games with RJ missing as many looks as he has this evening. I would say I’d like to see RJ be more efficient, though he has made progress in that regard.

Barrett is great. But he's the type of dude that gets you beat in March; Also, though---he can be the type of dude that wins you the title. Doubled edge sword with him. Because when he is on---Lights out. But when he is off----Man he can really hurt your team.

People said the same thing about Tatum. I'd still rather have him than not have him. He's 12 games in to college ball. I think he'll get better at shot selection.

ADVERTISEMENT