ADVERTISEMENT

Tech vs Duke

Dukes on ball defense gives up a ton of blow by’s. Their 1st help d is great. 2nd rotation is leaving guys wide open. Seems like they are sparking techs offense by trying to hug their man and reach while their guy cruises right on by.
Duke's defense seems fine to me, just not making shots. I mean how many turnovers have they caused so far? Tre Jones is awesome.

Damn this has been a fun game to watch. Both have come to play. Both throwing haymakers. Both are flat out getting after it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
When will Duke figure out how well TTU rotates on defense? Their defensive rotation is damn near seamless and they've already drawn a handful of charges.

Duke's defense seems fine to me, just not making shots. I mean how many turnovers have they caused so far? Tre Jones is awesome.
They have forced turnovers. And maybe it’s risk reward. But that ten minute stretch involved at least five or six direct blow by’s. Tre seems to have quick hands but does the reach around a ton. Fast guards won’t be affected by that imo.

Shit defense by Reddish, 5 seconds on the shot clock and he lets a guy drive right by him. He has been bad since Maui.

Reactions: sgrooms
Even if they lose, I think Tech should rise or stay the same. They’re Top 12 to me win or lose at this point.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Duke has been solid defensively too. Both teams are just countering one another.

****ing Barrett can't buy a bucket. So many shots in and out.

That half time report reminded me of SC highlights of Lebron/Kobe etc.

Even when their team were losing/lost, they still showed highlights of them, instead of highlights of the players who won/winning.

Reactions: TechFan88
The one where techs big boofed the layup and dukes guy tried to rebound the miss over his shoulder.
You didn't think that was an offensive foul? You are talking about the call late in the half, correct? Where he missed the bunny? If so, man thats an easy call.

Reactions: sgrooms and tw3301
He pushed Barrett, that's why it was offensive. He extended his left arm when going for the rebound and knocked him down.
Yeah, if this is the call(he's talking abiout), that was an easy one.

That’s what I’m talking about. Blow by. Help is there but his man gets an easy bucket

ADVERTISEMENT