ADVERTISEMENT

Tech vs Duke

Reddish can't make ****ing free throws. Top 5 ****ing pick my ass. He's been shit for awhile now, sit him down.

Reactions: sgrooms
Reddish can't make ****ing free throws. Top 5 ****ing pick my ass. He's been shit for awhile now, sit him down.
I've been a huge fan of his for a while, but it seems' he shots so many three's now. Why the change?

Why not put Zion on the block? Can anyone stop that without a double or is he to prone to offensive fouls? Seems like they don’t play inside out at all and their bigs seems competent to me.

Reactions: tw3301
Why not put Zion on the block? Can anyone stop that without a double or is he to prone to offensive fouls? Seems like they don’t play inside out at all and their bigs seems competent to me.
That's exactly what I have been saying. Post him up!

Reactions: toonces11
To each their own. IMO, easy call. He pushed off with his left arm. TBH Toonce, I don't see how you don't think thats a foul.
Looked like the defender was coming into his body over his shoulder and he was doing what every player with inside position does....but it’s not a huge call or play. Just thought it was at most a no call.

Looked like the defender was coming into his body over his shoulder and he was doing what every player with inside position does....but it’s not a huge call or play. Just thought it was at most a no call.
Fair enough. I would have called it.

THat rebound off of two feet by Zion was crazy impressive.

I've seen a guy make a defender fall without touching him. I'm not sure I've seen a defender make a ball handler fall without touching him.

Reactions: PHXDukie
WVU might not even get a shot off against Texas Tech next week o_O

Man....I love Barrett's talent. But sheesh. Dude is the rifle man. 19 FGA in 30 minutes? And a ton of them have been bad shots. Just don't see any reason any kid on a team with this talent, should have 19 shots.

I’m at work, is it ok to call my bookie and collect my 500 bucks? I took duke and gave them 15 points. I figured there is no way I can lose. Please update the score. TIA

Man...Barrett is simply a gun. A terrific talent. But dude shoots a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT