ADVERTISEMENT

Tech guys - Khavon Moore...

KStateFootball82

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2017
Medical hardship? He came back for a game then gets benched for the season? What happened exactly?

Also, Mccullar redshirted?

Neither have recovered from broken legs. Both will redshirt and hopefully be ready for next year.

We would have some great depth with them thats for sure. Next years team is looking solid with them and Ramsey coming in. We should have a potent offense.

Medical hardship? He came back for a game then gets benched for the season? What happened exactly?

Also, Mccullar redshirted?

He wants to play really bad but he needs to let that leg recover fully and get stronger. Same for McCullar.

Basically our rotation now is who we are going with this season.

Well you lose your starting 5 almost then. But will be stout still
At this point it'd be stupid to bet against Chris Beard.

I definitely have not and will not.

I didn’t realize how senior-laden this team was tho. Thought you lost so much last year but actually had a lot of junior contributors from a year ago return. Plus the development of Culver has been insane. You really don’t need Moore or Mccullar except for bench minutes this year. Next year will def need both healthy 100%.

I definitely have not and will not.

I didn’t realize how senior-laden this team was tho. Thought you lost so much last year but actually had a lot of junior contributors from a year ago return. Plus the development of Culver has been insane. You really don’t need Moore or Mccullar except for bench minutes this year. Next year will def need both healthy 100%.
Really we only had two juniors return Francis and Odiase. Moore and Owens are grad transfers. I expect Beard to go hard after at the grad transfer market again this season.

Reactions: TechFan88
ADVERTISEMENT