ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse @ Duke (-17)

Congrats Cuse, would have been nice to lose this game without Tre Jones getting injured.

He'll be fine and play Saturday. You'll probably beat us too. Duke's not losing two homes games in a row.

Also, should Jack White start over Cam Reddish? Talk about point shaving.

Reactions: tw3301 and brooky03
He'll be fine and play Saturday. You'll probably beat us too. Duke's not losing two homes games in a row.

Also, should Jack White start over Cam Reddish? Talk about point shaving.
Jack White is a killer role player, but that's it. Missed Reddish a lot but this team is nothing without a competent point guard.

just got home and looked at the box score
Duke shot 9-43 from 3
31-80 from the floor
way too many 3's

Guarantee they won't be. ****ing so pissed about this. Godamn Syracuse thugs.

I still fully expect you guys to win Saturday. K will use the Tre injury as a rallying tool and come up with some "underdog" mentality to pull out the win. Goddamn Syracuse thugs.

I still fully expect you guys to win Saturday. K will use the Tre injury as a rallying tool and come up with some "underdog" mentality to pull out the win. Goddamn Syracuse thugs.
Ain't happening, need a point guard. Remember how Duke lost last year? Shitty point guard pass.

When's the last time Duke lost back-to-back home games (especially when ranked #1)? Sorry if I just jinxed you, Mossy. :D

You didn't. I fully expect a loss on Saturday. But I have to suffer through tomorrow night's game against VT first. Literally hate watching that game. It's the two regular season games I get most nervous about all season for some reason.

You didn't. I fully expect a loss on Saturday. But I have to suffer through tomorrow night's game against VT first. Literally hate watching that game. It's the two regular season games I get most nervous about all season for some reason.
Ohhhh, didn't realize that game was tomorrow. That's a nice rivalry game, will have to tune in.

just got home and looked at the box score
Duke shot 9-43 from 3
31-80 from the floor
way too many 3's
We definitely shot way too many 3’s, especially in the last 2-3 minutes, it seemed like every shot was a 3. RJ, Zion and Jack White combined to shoot 5-32 from 3 point range. RJ was 4-17, Zion was 1-5 and Jack White was 1-10.

ADVERTISEMENT