ADVERTISEMENT

*** Sweet Sixteen: Thursday games thread ***

Extend the damn game. You foul as soon as they get across half court

How and why in the hell do you allow Martin to have that open of a 3 point look? Loyola still had 2 fouls to give...don't get that.

Edit: Nevada still had 2 fouls to give. Now they still have 1 foul to give.

Stupid to not extend the game. Basically made the made 3 a dagger.

Reactions: klize17
Yeah, don't understand that at all. There just isn't enough time IMO.

I think that is a fair point. You want to foul to extend the game but you also have to do it and risk getting called for an intentional foul. It's a tough spot to be in no doubt.

Dear Jim Harbaugh,

You're the 3rd best coach in Ann Arbor, behind Beilein and Hutchinson (softball coach).

PS Perhaps aTm should have called SCar for a comeback tip or two. Wait, wrong sport and coach.

With ~10 seconds I could maybe get it. 6? It's asinine.

I think that is a fair point. You want to foul to extend the game but you also have to do it and risk getting called for an intentional foul. It's a tough spot to be in no doubt.

Yeah, just have to foul. I'm almost always for fouling in those situations. Too risky not to.

Come now. Cuse is straight trash. They havent scored 60 on 3 straight games. It took an epic, epic choke by MSU to lose.

You will trash Cuse by 20.
Syracuse always scares me in a tournament setting. The ball just seems to roll their way in tourney games, guys who can’t shoot suddenly become the next coming of Larry Bird, and their opponents miss wide open looks consistently. Shit just goes their way.

I'm going to hate all of you UK guys for a long time if you lose this one. Get your crap together.

ADVERTISEMENT