ADVERTISEMENT

*** Sweet Sixteen: Thursday games thread ***

Wagner and Davis talking some serious shit. So far Wagner can fully back it up.

Michigan is....

Hes-On-Fire-NBA-Jam-2010-Trailer-595x394.jpg

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Serious question, is this game approaching some sort of 1st half scoring record?

Nevada in serious danger of letting this game get completely out of hand. Loyola is rolling and making it look easy.

Being neither of these games going how I thought, I'm even more nervous about the UK/KSU game.

Ok Michigan may run them out of the gym. Michigan looks like a FF/Championship Game team. Which everyone though A&M would look like this after last week. Also, Loyola-Chicago is the better team.

As has been mentioned, there are 2 versions of Texas A&M, and only two. Really good, and really bad. Nothing in between. Really bad A&M showed up against a Michigan team that is shooting well. Shows how nuts this tournament is though. Last week, the thing that you're saying about Michigan was being said about A&M, and Michigan was a lucky, lucky shot away from going home.

March Madness has a way of living up to its name.

Loyola-Chicago is definitely the better team. They look really good.

Michigan is doing to A&M what Kansas did to Purdue last year....

I need a moment.

Reactions: KisteK
So far the Sister Jean pick of Loyola getting knocked out in the Sweet 16 looks more and more like a total mindf**k game.

SISTERJEAN.jpg

So, upon watching this:

I want to play Nevada, not Chicago. Nevada doesn't play defense.

Sister Jean's faith is something fierce.

Loyola with 2 shot clock violations and a turnover, in the last 4 possessions, since slowing it down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT