ADVERTISEMENT

*** Sweet Sixteen: Thursday games thread ***

And it still doesn't work if PJ Washington is better than abysmal at free throws tonight. I don't care about KSU's style. We are the better team with better players and it took our entire team looking at Loyola to get KSU the win, which is exactly what happened.
Can you imagine how it would have turned out if K-State's best player, a First Team All-Big XII player actually saw the court more then a few minutes in the first half? And if the Zebras hadn't given you 60 free throws or whatever it was. But yeah.. okay. UK led for what.. 30 seconds of that game or so?
Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif.gif

Can you imagine how it would have turned out if K-State's best player, a First Team All-Big XII player actually saw the court more then a few minutes in the first half? And if the Zebras hadn't given you 60 free throws or whatever it was. But yeah.. okay. UK led for what.. 30 seconds of that game or so?
Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif.gif

Sure, I've already answered these questions. KSU did what they had to do. Kentucky didn't. And get that ref talk outta here.

I have Michigan in the F4 in all three of my brackets. After Arizona's massive failure, I was sure Hou was going to continue to spoil my parade.

Also chose UM for some $100 bar-lotto game, should they make the title game I'll be a happy, happy girl.

Have cheered for FSU for a few seasons now.... that ends tonight.

Reactions: sven187
And it still doesn't work if PJ Washington is better than abysmal at free throws tonight. I don't care about KSU's style. We are the better team with better players and it took our entire team looking at Loyola to get KSU the win, which is exactly what happened.

Wasn't Kansas State missing their best player tonight?

I have Michigan in the F4 in all three of my brackets. After Arizona's massive failure, I was sure Hou was going to continue to spoil my parade.

Also chose UM for some $100 bar-lotto game, should they make the title game I'll be a happy, happy girl.

Have cheered for FSU for a few seasons now.... that ends tonight.

If your Kansas brethren in the other thread have any say in it, Michigan will get blown out by 40 in the Elite 8 game because Beilein is a lucky coach that can't teach defense and only wins on 30 ft jump shots every few years.

But let's hope they're wrong amirite?

Does this have anything to do with KSU doing more things right than Kentucky? And what about Vanderbilt? Are we trying to pretend his injury had no impact on Kentucky?

So yes? Seems unfair to make so many excuses and not acknowledge KSU won without their best player.

Does this have anything to do with KSU doing more things right than Kentucky? And what about Vanderbilt? Are we trying to pretend his injury had no impact on Kentucky?
I honestly am shocked. I figured you guys would murder us on the glass and get tons of 2nd chance points.

Coach Cal is a class act though.. giving credit.

If your Kansas brethren in the other thread have any say in it, Michigan will get blown out by 40 in the Elite 8 game because Beilein is a lucky coach that can't teach defense and only wins on 30 ft jump shots every few years.

Nah. He has the easiest path to the title game of all time.

I honestly am shocked. I figured you guys would murder us on the glass and get tons of 2nd chance points.

Coach Cal is a class act though.. giving credit.

That's what I thought too. As the saying goes, that's why they play the game.

Why do you troll Michigan so hard? I don't get it. What beef does Kansas and Michigan even have for you to care?

I had Michigan coming out of that region anyway without the upsets. They're peaking at the right time.

Just making sure. Seemed like a lot of excuses.

UK lost it, KSU won it. The two statements are really identical anyway. No excuses from me, they did more things right.

Reactions: KisteK

If your brethren in the other thread have any say in it, the b1g would be considered the best basketball conference because other (better) conferences were just lucky all those other games/seasons/decades..

Beilein is a great coach.
The B1G, collectively, sucks as a basketball conference.

The world is full of Wrongs..
I'm just trying to capitalize. Laughing

Would love WVU in the ACC. Much rather have you than VT or Louisville. Just don’t see it happening.

Probably right.

SEC probably more likely if we moved again.

But our AD was the former ass. Commissioner of the acc. And our former ad and assistant Ad's are at Clemson and vt now. And Oliver luck call the shots for the ncaa.

Ya never know.
And WVU also beat us twice.

by 38 points once Winking

Big congrats on the win last night.

Reactions: gocats5611
Probably right.

SEC probably more likely if we moved again.

But our AD was the former ass. Commissioner of the acc. And our former ad and assistant Ad's are at Clemson and vt now. And Oliver luck call the shots for the ncaa.

Ya never know.

True. Send VT to the SEC and WVU to the ACC and I'm fine with it.

Kansas fans feeling a little more pressure to win tonight, after little brother beat up UK.

I’m getting a beer from the fridge. Anyone need anything?
Convinced KU is best team left in field after seeing performance of the Big XII in this tournament and teams they beat up on during the season in general.

Reactions: npreston
In fairness VA, KSU was w/o their best player. And their 2nd best fouled out. I mean yeah IF PJ hits his freebies, UK probably wins. But what IF Dean is 100% healthy? He would've been a handful to defend.
Borden, you can’t blame UK here, they were just caught up looking ahead to playing Loyola. RollLaugh

So what’s this story about Kentucky guys not shaking hands? I googled it and some articles lead with that headline but then later show a tweet that does show players in the line shaking hands. What’s up with that? Fake news?

29497647_10155343140258779_8362035111655386172_n.jpg

Reactions: tw3301
So what’s this story about Kentucky guys not shaking hands? I googled it and some articles lead with that headline but then later show a tweet that does show players in the line shaking hands. What’s up with that? Fake news?

I woke to that story, too.
However, it looks like State players were celebrating while coaches were shaking hands..
so most players missed out.. got some feels hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT