ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Trivia

Providence has 2 Final Fours and 0 Conference Titles... Their conference rival, Xavier, has 18 conference championships and 0 Final Fours lol.

Reactions: jhmossy
Originally I thought Gonzaga. But, that seems too obvious. I don't think The Kennel is 20 years old. When you say non-power five, are you including the Big East? If I can use the Big East, I'll say Xavier. If not, I'll say BYU.

Rhode Island had Providence in '87. Dartmouth is in NH. The other missing state is Delaware.
Non power five does include Big East. However, both of those are incorrect. This is pretty tough. But it’s a good one

What schools have had their only Final Four appearance vacated?

Minnesota, UMass, and WKU are correct. No one can get more points than @dukedevilz so he's up. You can check the spoiler for the final answer.

The 4th team is Saint Joseph's

Reactions: dukedevilz
Bitches don't count.

giphy.gif

I know this one, but I will sit back and watch. It's an obscure name, that's all I will say!

Hard to go by something that isn't documented. The record, FWIW, is 12. And it happened this decade.

I remember that white guy from BYU (really narrows it down, I know). I doubt I'll remember his name but that's the guy. If someone else comes up with his name, that person can ask the next question.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I remember that white guy from BYU (really narrows it down, I know). I doubt I'll remember his name but that's the guy. If someone else comes up with his name, that person can ask the next question.

Here's a pic of his wife. I'm sure this will help narrow it down a little further.

DeTw37oV4AA7rr4.jpg

Reactions: jhmossy
Of the schools that have never made the tournament, name the school that has played the most seasons

ADVERTISEMENT