ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Trivia

Great.

Next question is will Indiana ever make a Final Four again?
200.gif

Well, I'm now fully versed in Ohio State's Final Four history. So, they gotta be one of the schools, right?

'39, '44, '45, 46.

I'm kind of surprised another team reached 4 Final Fours by 1946, to be honest.

Well, I'm now fully versed in Ohio State's Final Four history. So, they gotta be one of the schools, right?

'39, '44, '45, 46.

I'm kind of surprised another team reached 4 Final Fours by 1946, to be honest.
Ok. I asked a bad question.

I’m looking for the 2nd and 3rd teams.

Go ahead, I don’t want this burden anymore tonight. Lol

Reactions: dukedevilz
Ok. I asked a bad question.

I’m looking for the 2nd and 3rd teams.

Go ahead, I don’t want this burden anymore tonight. Lol

Markus Howard became the all-time leading in the Big East earlier this year. Who was the previous record holder for most all time points in Big East games?

And FTR, I'm talking about the Big East in continuity from 1979 - present. Most websites, including the official Big East website, include the record books as such.

Markus Howard became the all-time leading in the Big East earlier this year. Who was the previous record holder for most all time points in Big East games?

And FTR, I'm talking about the Big East in continuity from 1979 - present. Most websites, including the official Big East website, include the record books as such.
Chris Mullin

No guesses?

He played in the 90's... very briefly in the NBA, mostly for the Vancouver Grizzlies.

I was thinking Lawrence Moten but I think that violates the Big East continuity part of it.

Lawrence Moten is correct.

I just meat that I wasn't talking about the BE being created in the 2013-14 season, which some claim is the start of the conference. I was going back to the original Big East formation in 1979.

Reactions: jhmossy
I thought you meant they had to be in the Big East that whole time.

Name the last time both teams from the championship game missed the NCAA tournament the following year.

2020...duh.

I don't remember a NCAA tournament this year so they couldn't miss something that never happened. Also, both UVA and TT would have made the tournament if there was one. You tried being cute though.

^ lol that's true

I'll say 2008 with Florida and Ohio State. Didn't they play in the NIT Finals or Semifinals?

You are correct.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I don't remember a NCAA tournament this year so they couldn't miss something that never happened. Also, both UVA and TT would have made the tournament if there was one. You tried being cute though.

You are correct.
I am cute. Get your facts straight!

Reactions: jhmossy
Who was the last white American to be taken #1 overall in the NBA draft?

And FTR, I mean fully white, not mixed like Blake Griffin.

Even if KU basketball is cancelled they won’t have to live through a season of shame like Indiana does every year on their way to the NIT.

So no matter what, things will be better in Lawrence than they are in Bloomington.
You keep telling yourself that....I'd rather live through what IU has gone through, than have everything my school has ever won, be in question...Laughing...Not to mention, not having a team.Laughing. It started with Larry.....Continued with Roy, and has exploded under Self.

ADVERTISEMENT