ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

That’s what the metrics show, but UK has more offensive weapons and scores in different ways. It’s an entirely different animal.

UT takes the 3 ball away by pressuring the perimeter, well that's going to stymie Alabama, because they thrive on the 3, UK doesn't.

Any games that UK and UT play this year, will be must see tv.
and Auburn has the best defense by far in the SEC

Indeed, it was my arrogance that led to Auburn's soft schedule to this point. My bad.
Who has UK beat this year other than UNC worth as shit? Our schedule was definitely soft as shit. We didn’t fvcking lose to a 5 loss UNC Wilmington by 7 at home though. Instead we lost to a 4 loss App state team on the road, no excuse, bad loss. I’m sure your loss wasn’t bad though.

Reactions: Borotiger
T
Auburn has only given up 75 points or more once this season
Take a look at the schedule AU has played. It hasn't exactly been murderers row, which.us why AU isn’t in the top 10 yet.

But also, Mississippi state had only given up 75+ twice, then UK hung 90 on them. MSU's defense is top 8.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Who has UK beat this year other than UNC worth as shit? Our schedule was definitely soft as shit. We didn’t fvcking lose to a 5 loss UNC Wilmington by 7 at home though. Instead we lost to a 4 loss App state team on the road, no excuse, bad loss. I’m sure your loss wasn’t bad though.
I don't know why you are getting so defensive. Also don't know what this has to do with UK. All I said is that Auburn has played a soft schedule thus far and it made you go off the rails for some reason.

T

Take a look at the schedule AU has played. It hasn't exactly been murderers row, which.us why AU isn’t in the top 10 yet.

But also, Mississippi state had only given up 75+ twice, then UK hung 90 on them. MSU's defense is top 8.
And we shouldn’t be in the top 10. Cal will choke like he always does. I’ll bet you 1K AU goes farther in the tournament than UK?

I don't know why you are getting so defensive. Also don't know what this has to do with UK. All I said is that Auburn has played a soft schedule thus far and it made you go off the rails for some reason.
You basically disrespected Auburn. Has our schedule been soft, absolutely it has. UK is a great team, but the way you talk makes it sound like AU can’t hold their jock and that’s laughable. Both are really good teams IMO. Bruce has brought Auburn to the level where IMO you can’t doubt us. Just hope both of us beat Bama’s ass.

I don't even know who you are. You’re never here and when AU loses, you and the rest of you fair weather AU fans will disappear like you always do.
huh? i have been here longer than you have been

I don't even know who you are. You’re never here and when AU loses, you and the rest of you fair weather AU fans will disappear like you always do.
I usually post on the regular MB. Just happened to take a peek at the bball board this evening. I’ll set a reminder to keep posting on the bball board, just so I don’t “disappear”.

I dont know I can make this more
clear to you. Auburn is going to soundly beat UK in Auburn
I would do an avatar bet, but I can't give you a funnier one than what you already have.

Cool, you get UK at home, but that's the only way AU beats UK this year.

You basically disrespected Auburn. Has our schedule been soft, absolutely it has. UK is a great team, but the way you talk makes it sound like AU can’t hold their jock and that’s laughable. Both are really good teams IMO. Bruce has brought Auburn to the level where IMO you can’t doubt us. Just hope both of us beat Bama’s ass.
Bruh, settle down. You are worked up over nothing. I didn't disrespect anyone. Just pointing out that Auburn has yet to get into the meat of their schedule. You're trying hard to make something out of nothing. Auburn is good.

I would do an avatar bet, but I can't give you a funnier one than what you already have.

of course. Auburn is cursed in rupp arena

Until we beat you in the tourney like last time….. without our best player I might add. Keep doubting

ADVERTISEMENT