ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

https://www.nationofblue.com/nate-o...ence-for-making-contact-with-missouri-player/

stripes-scared.gif

That’ll show him!! Should have been suspended at least one game.

They have improved some but likely a NIT team at best. They have some athletic pieces but I expect to beat them at home

Yeah they struggled OOC. I also see them losing at least 4 of their next 5 or 6 games. Schedule is pretty tough the next few weeks. Still kind of surprised they beat A&M on the road and beating Ole Miss was a decent win. I figured they'd be 1-3 instead of 3-1.

Reactions: ABVolsFan92
UK has so much firepower on the offensive side of the ball. We'll take our lumps when shots aren't falling but damn are they fun to watch. Haven't had this much fun watching them since the Fox/Monk duo was running wild.
Last 8 minutes was pathetic though. Got up nearly 30 and just stopped playing. To only win that one by 9 is laughable. Gotta play 40 minutes.

Last 8 minutes was pathetic though. Got up nearly 30 and just stopped playing. To only win that one by 9 is laughable. Gotta play 40 minutes.

Cal has to get them to stay engaged when they get big leads. They get so lazy on the defensive end when they get up big. Disappointing ending for sure, but the first 32 minutes was pretty damn fun to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT