ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

So many teams lost I'm going to be interested how they handle it. Auburn, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Duke all won both games so it'll be interesting to see if they pass any of last weeks top 10
Illinois only up 2 at half.

anyone know if the UT-UF game will be played tomorrow? and IF so we will there still be a crowd?

UF has arrived in Knoxville.
Yep they did arrive bye Knoxville taxi. 🤣 🤣 🤣

missionnsync-nsync.gif

Florida is going to be freaking amped to play us with a minimal crowd and our moral will be down. They know they have the advantage now
There will be 50 Vol fans there for every gator fan. The Vols just snapped UGA's 10 game win streak and there weren't nearly as many Vol fans as Dawgs.

We are going to murder UF.

• Wow
Reactions: ABVolsFan92
I'll bet you were easy to entertain as a child cd.
I think you may be on to something here, I know you are a young punk compared to us old people, but I can think of a couple of my aunts, that were as crazy and funny as you!!!! So, yes I am still easy to entertain by young's like you. Time turns. 🤣 🤣

This is easily his worst defensive team outside of the 20/21 team.

I get that they're playing a style offensively that creates more possessions, but they're giving up easy baskets all game long.

Texas A&M can't get 65 on anyone else in the SEC, they got 89 in regulation today. That’s awful defense.

Now mind you, I've seen aTm brick wide open threes all game long in every other game they played. Those bastards hit more three's today than they will hit in any three games combined all season, but it is what it is.

UK isn’t a title threat in my mind, not with that defense.
Agreed, and although they should improve defensively it won't be anything ground-breaking. They just aren't good at defense, period, and nothing is going to change that.

I think you may be on to something here, I know you are a young punk compared to us old people, but I can think of a couple of my aunts, that were as crazy and funny as you!!!! So, yes I am still easy to entertain by young's like you. Time turns. 🤣 🤣
I'm in my early 40's, so I'm not that young and I am certainly not a punk.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I'm in my early 40's, so I'm not that young and I am certainly not a punk.
Yes you are!!! A good punk, but it is what it is. From now on you to me, is aunt della. That means that you are now family, you maybe a Tennesse hillbilly, or a Knoxville city slicker, don't matter. You are now family, like it or not. 😘

Is the UT/UF game even on tv?

Nevermind….just seen where they already played.

Just trying to get a rise out of you. I'm really a nice guy, I promise. 🤣
Man alive he was on fire. No matter if somebody was on him or not he still stroked it in their face. Unreal! All I could say was “would you look at that”!
cmt look at it GIF by The Ed Bassmaster Show

Reactions: kyjeff1
That 0-2 streak appears to be painful.
Have you seen any UT this year JC? We have a player named Knecht that is really good. If you haven't you'll get to see him on Feb 3.

Mark with a clutch shot to give Arkansas their first conference win. Pretty wild ending.
Yeah, and A&M with the typical post-UK victory abysmal shooting. I read where they were like 1~15 on 3 pointers first half. Typical. Always amazes me the swings these teams go on before during and after playing KY. Jekyll and Hyde every time.

ADVERTISEMENT