ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

Oh yeah and Tennessee is # 5 in Kenpom.

They had no business being in the top 25 to begin with. They were only 13-0 because their non-con SOS is around 300. Memphis is the only team they played with a pulse.
UK's SOS is only 178 and look where your ranked. Ole Miss beat NC St by 20 too.

Tennessee looks good vs Ole Miss. Ole Miss has some talent and size, but it just wasn't their night.

Tennessee welcomed Beard into the SEC with a good old fashioned whipping. Ole Miss might not be as good as their record showed, but Tenn is really good so who knows. Ole Miss has Florida next. I'll be interested in seeing who wins that one.

Tennessee welcomed Beard into the SEC with a good old fashioned whipping. Ole Miss might not be as good as their record showed, but Tenn is really good so who knows. Ole Miss has Florida next. I'll be interested in seeing who wins that one.
Ole Miss has talent and size. Their weakness is lack of playing together very much. I see them getting better as the season moves forward.

Good catch. You can have half the day off next Friday.
Great win today.
The top of the SEC is stacked, it's going to be an interesting run to the end.
Heck, South Carolina and MSU might have a say in this thing when all is said and done.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I disagree. I think the SEC will bring them back to reality. But we'll see. Beard is a really good coach so I wouldn't be surprised if they did well.
They have talent, size and Beard. That says to me they will improved with time. I didn't say they were winning the SEC.

Great win today.
The top of the SEC is stacked, it's going to be an interesting run to the end.
Heck, South Carolina and MSU might have a say in this thing when all is said and done.
I agree, there are several teams that are dangerous in the SEC. Take the day off and get your ass kicked.

Thanks and congrats on y'all's win too.

Reactions: kyjeff1
They won't be ranked anymore come Monday.
b694b710a65d5dcbe6f4e51a09433bcf.gif

Now you're just Peacocking.

Some team that is nationally ranked this year. How about y'all?:cool:
I think.that ranking is going bye bye come Monday, but when you're referring to a HS team, aren't you talking about mid majors?

I think.that ranking is going bye bye come Monday, but when you're referring to a HS team, aren't you talking about mid majors?
I'm not talking about a quad 3 loss at home. You're too vulnerable to continue down this path, but I can see that isn't slowing y'all down any.

I'm not talking about a quad 3 loss at home. You're too vulnerable to continue down this path, but I can see that isn't slowing y'all down any.
I see your point, but now, you have to really hope UT beats UK in Rupp, because if they don't, well that means UNCW > UT.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I see your point, but now, you have to really hope UT beats UK in Rupp, because if they don't, well that means UNCW > UT.
200.gif

I know you hope, but you don't know I hope y'all have improved by then. That was just embarrassing for all of us in the SEC.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
I stopped most of them, but a couple still got through.
You're still on your 90 day probation period. Remember, I have a reputation to uphold. Don't let me down.

You're still on your 90 day probation period. Remember, I have a reputation to uphold. Don't let me down.
Go to bed and quit flirting, you have things do in the morning, like cooking breakfast for your Better half.

Squirrell brains and eggs.
Have you ever heard of Rabbit fever? A sickness of just eating rabbit. Did you know if those people had eaten the rabbit's brains in addition to the lean rabbit meat they wouldn't have gotten sick. Branis have lipids (fat).

• Wow
Have you ever heard of Rabbit fever? A sickness of just eating rabbit. Did you know if those people had eaten the rabbit's brains in addition to the lean rabbit meat they wouldn't have gotten sick. Branis have lipids (fat).
Yes, me and my dad hunted and ate rabbits, love the back. But no, and no, I never got sick or never ate the brains. I have enough brains, don't need anymore. 🤣

Yes, me and my dad hunted and ate rabbits, love the back. But no, and no, I never got sick or never ate the brains. I have enough brains, don't need anymore. 🤣
You sure about that?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT