ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

200.gif

I know you hope, but you don't know I hope y'all have improved by then. That was just embarrassing for all of us in the SEC.
Being a UT fan you would know all about “embarrassing”! Imagine how UK has felt year after year by packing the SEC. At least you can say UT has made a final four or two to help a little….oh wait!

Lady Vols come back from 17 down to beat UK by 18 pts. Go Vols!

They must have eaten squirrel or rabbit brains. 🤣
Yeah, rabbit fever makes people go insane. Judging by some of these UK posters, y'all might should have given brains a second look.

Reactions: cdbearde
The Vols, like any other year under Barnes, really struggle to score and it will ultimately doom them this season.
Well, Barnes usually beats Cal, so that will be nice consolation.

One wins in March. The other doesn’t. But beating Kentucky is your championship, I understand.
One has done more winning in March than the other lately and that probably makes you blue.

One has done more winning in March than the other lately and that probably makes you blue.
I’m so jealous of UTs on elite eight appearance. If only we had 30 plus of them.

I would worry more about MSU right now than Kentucky. Considering they just beat yall

I’m so jealous of UTs on elite eight appearance. If only we had 30 plus of them.

I would worry more about MSU right now than Kentucky. Considering they just beat yall
Why would I worry about a game that is over? That Smith kid was the difference, so have fun.

Coach Cal teaches defensive heavily so I know he can't be happy with this teams defense
This is easily his worst defensive team outside of the 20/21 team.

I get that they're playing a style offensively that creates more possessions, but they're giving up easy baskets all game long.

Texas A&M can't get 65 on anyone else in the SEC, they got 89 in regulation today. That’s awful defense.

Now mind you, I've seen aTm brick wide open threes all game long in every other game they played. Those bastards hit more three's today than they will hit in any three games combined all season, but it is what it is.

UK isn’t a title threat in my mind, not with that defense.

What's the top 25 look like Monday? They should basically keep it the same except maybe move UNC into Houstons spot and Houston into UNC's spot

Auburn will continue its ascent up
So many teams lost I'm going to be interested how they handle it. Auburn, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Duke all won both games so it'll be interesting to see if they pass any of last weeks top 10

Auburn will continue its ascent up
Auburn has played one ranked team all year and they lost to #20 Baylor and then goes to Appalachian State and losses.

And you are over here bragging about the ascent of Auburn?

Are you sure you did not mean the ass scent of Auburn? :D

What a weak ass schedule. Only a wuss team would play that schedule. Of course when you are Auburn no one wants to play a bunch of losers so getting a good schedule is rough.

ADVERTISEMENT