ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

kentucky wasnt cals goal either. He just bombed with new jersey and nonother nba team has wanted him because he cant coach without huge talent gap
You don't follow this sport at all. Calipari was asking his wife Ellen If UK called back when Gillispie was hired, then again when Gillispie was fired.

I'm learning you don't know dick about the sport.

Good luck in the wilderness of nonsense friend.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
the state of Pearl is he had to take the job at Auburn. Auburn was not his goal.

He wanted more.
Of course Auburn wasn’t his goal, no sane coaches goal would be Auburn. He got fired bc he lied about a fvcking BBQ. If UT’s administration had any balls they would have retained him. Auburn took a chance and hired BP bc our program was the laughing stock of the SEC for 40 years. You can say all the negative shit you want about BP but we are not a laughing stock anymore. When he retires we will assume our normal roll again lol.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
For shits and giggles, what does Pearl care about? Winning, getting his players better off? Himself?

He's not doing any of those.
Not following? Are you saying he hasn’t won and he hasn’t done anything in regards to helping his players ex: get to next level?

For shits and giggles, what does Pearl care about? Winning, getting his players better off? Himself?

He's not doing any of those.
hih? He has won more gsmes than cal has the last 6 years and has had guys drafted as well. Cal doesnt give a shit about his players. Just a means to stroke his own ego. Kentucky fans even agree with me on cal. You seem to like cal efen more than UK

Every player drafted under cal at UK was an nba level talent when they arrived.He hasnt coached anyone up

its after. the end. borden loses
Ok.....

YOu said it comes after the primary's whistle---It doesn't. I shown you that.

Even showed you a video---With ONE whistle. YOu said there are two whistles.

Move on.

Now explain to me a layered play.

Sometimes I regret ever mentioning I officiate. Its why I've toned down on commenting. Its moot, and pointless. People just cannot accept losing.
You can't win. The tea kettle is obviously upset that Auburn lost last night and now I see that there are 3 more pages to read through. Holy cow, you guys must have been up really late last night. 😂

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Ok.....

YOu said it comes after the primary's whistle---It doesn't. I shown you that.

Even showed you a video---With ONE whistle. YOu said there are two whistles.

Move on.

Now explain to me a layered play.
It comes after. Borden trying to move goalpost after being wrong as always

do you really believe john calipari has never sent something to the league office? i have beachfront property for you in indiana if so
LOL, there actually IS beachfront property in Indiana.
Always say 'Nebraska' or 'Idaho'… wait, wait, wait, don't say Idaho, they'll follow up with "I-da-pimp".

BP’s morals are definitely debatable given his history, but for you to act like Cal has morals is completely fvcking asinine. If there was a basketball MT Rushmore of coaches with the least amount of morals, Cal and BP would have 2 of the biggest renderings.
Can you tell me why you think Cal has no morals?
If you're talking about the Camby and Rose situations, you would be wrong. He actually took the heat for those two. The NCAA tried to find dirt on him in both cases and couldn't and you better believe they wanted to.
I'm no Cal fan, but I know this, he might be a narcissist, but he protects his players and he has never been charged with anything. BP has a show cause. Cal doesn't.

Last edited:
property on a lake is not beach property. stop it
Michigan City, IN. I wasn't shitting you. They have a big national park with sand dunes and beaches.
Like I said, use Nebraska next time.

caption.jpg

Michigan City, IN. I wasn't shitting you. They have a big national park with sand dunes and beaches.
Like I said, use Nebraska next time.

caption.jpg
freshwater? I hAve been here before. Not a true beach. If there no possibility of a shark swimming up. Its not a beach

Can you tell me why you think Cal has no morals?
If you're talking about the Camby and Rose situations, you would be wrong. He actually took the heat for those two. The NCAA tried to find dirt on him in both cases and couldn't and you better believe they wanted to.
I'm no Cal fan, but I know this, he might he a narcissist, but he protects his players and he has never been charged with anything. BP has a show cause. Cal doesn't.
LOL at thinking cal had nothibg to do with rose or camby situations. So incredibly naive. Ncaa wanted to get cal? thats wrong. They have turned a blind eye to him for many years. Protectednlike duke is as a blueblood

kentucky wasnt cals goal either. He just bombed with new jersey and nonother nba team has wanted him because he cant coach without huge talent gap
Cal was obsessed with the UK job. When Gillispie was getting canned, Cal came home every day and asked if UK called yet. This was his goal, not the Nets job.

Kentucky fans thinking fragile anthony davis came to lexington free is such a special thing

freshwater? I hAve been here before. Not a true beach. If there no possibility of a shark swimming up. Its not a beach
OMG, you said beachfront property, that’s literally beachfront property.
If you look up the definition of beachfront property, it doesn’t
talk about sharks.
Like I said, use Nebraska.

Cal was obsessed with the UK job. When Gillispie was getting canned, Cal came home every day and asked if UK called yet. This was his goal, not the Nets job.
He has tried to get multiple nba jobs in the last decade.

OMG, you said beachfront property, that’s literally beachfront property.
If you look up the definition of beachfront property, it doesn’t
talk about sharks.
Like I said, use Nebraska.
not a beach. Stop it. Nebraska has lakes as well.

I was really hoping the bammers would stumble against ole miss. But, they are too ornery to.

LOL at thinking cal had nothibg to do with rose or camby situations. So incredibly naive. Ncaa wanted to get cal? thats wrong. They have turned a blind eye to him for many years. Protectednlike duke is as a blueblood
Man, if you think the NCAA looks the other way when it comes to Cal, I have beachfront property in Montana to sell you.

You have nothing… nada… zilch that shows Cal had anything to do with Camby taking money from an agent, or Rose having his brother take his SAT. The NCAA cleared Rose… .twice, what was Cal supposed to do?

What we do know for a fact, is the NCAA investigated both cases and reported that Cal had no knowledge of the transgressions in either case and Cal literally told both players to focus on their careers and he'll handle the backlash.

You can have your opinions here, I get it, but you have nothing to prove what you're saying happened.

not a beach. Stop it. Nebraska has lakes as well.
There's a difference between Lake Michigan and some little 2 acre lake.
There's also a difference between oceanfront beach property and beachfront property. You said 'Beachfront property". If you meant to say oceanfront, you're the one who screwed up, because you didn't.

I was really hoping the bammers would stumble against ole miss. But, they are too ornery to.
Yeah, I was hoping aTm and Ole Miss would pull through, but usc and Bama did what good teams are supposed to do.
UT, Bama and usc have 3 tough games left though.
It’s a good thing UT got Auburn ladt night, they're remaining schedule is cake… unless MSU gets them on Saturday at Auburn.

Yeah, I was hoping aTm and Ole Miss would pull through, but usc and Bama did what good teams are supposed to do.
UT, Bama and usc have 3 tough games left though.
It’s a good thing UT got Auburn ladt night, their remaining schedule is cake… unless MSU gets them on Saturday at Auburn.
Yeah and we get the bammers in Tuscaloosa😬. We just really got a lot of good SEC teams this year. No free lunches.

I think the SEC will only get 7 in

Tennessee
Alabama
Auburn
Kentucky
Florida
South Carolina
Miss st.

Reactions: della

Yup and college gameday is going to he there.
I put the top 6 in this league up against anybody.
We will need to bring our “A” game to have a chance. Santi and James can’t no show like last night and Ziegler can’t be sloppy.

ADVERTISEMENT