ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

Are you getting paid by how many times you use the word, "accountable"?

Never said officials shouldn't be held accountable....And they are. Just not the way whiny biatches like you hope.

Whats your proposal? Miss a call----get fined? Get fired? Lose your job? Make the officials write an apology letter?
I would a create a scorecard for every official for D1 sports and pro sports that is available to the public. i onwo they have the scorecard now but it isnt pubblic fully. A sliding scale based on performance for bonuses and pay raises for the next season. I would want them have to have to face the media. . I would pay officials more. Make it a full time where they can focus solely on their craft. Millions of dollars dollars now go into theae games. we can pay the officials better instead of it just being a side job

multiple times. Being againat having them answer to the media is an example
Come on bro.....You said multiple times. Asides from me not thinking officials should have to talk to the media, what are the other "examples".

Its getting late. Have to go back to work tomorrow. Also have a game Friday night---need my rest so I can go shattered more drams on Friday.

I would a create a scorecard for every official for D1 sports and pro sports that is available to the public. i onwo they have the scorecard now but it isnt pubblic fully. A sliding scale based on performance for bonuses and pay raises for the next season. I would want them have to have to face the media. . I would pay officials more. Make it a full time where they can focus solely on their craft. Millions of dollars dollars now go into theae games. we can pay the officials better instead of it just being a side job
What does that solve?

YOu wouldn't even understand a "scorecard" to begin with.

You want validation, not accountability---Don't get the two confused.

Do you want to pay off the refs?

Would you want your money back?

Paying the refs isn't going to make Bruce Pearl a better coach.

What does that solve?

YOu wouldn't even understand a "scorecard" to begin with.

You want validation, not accountability---Don't get the two confused.
I would certainly would understand a scorecard. you being against all these again just proves my point further. Keep it up. refs can do wrong

I would certainly would understand a scorecard. you being against all these again just proves my point further. Keep it up. refs can do wrong
You would? OK. lets see...

Tell me what a cadence whistle is.....

Explain to me how to call a layered play.

Two easy ones to start with.

@lurkeraspect84 ----He gonna answer ???

You would? OK. lets see...

Tell me what a cadence whistle is.....

Explain to me how to call a layered play.

Two easy ones to start with.
a cadence whistle is what comes after the primary whistle. layered play is when there is multiple things goinf on that a ref has to see through.

Pearly going back to his snitch ways kind of set wrong with me. I remember when I used to like him.

What kind of coach cries and says "I'm going to tell on them?. Didn't do any good.
do you really believe john calipari has never sent something to the league office? i have beachfront property for you in indiana if so

a cadence whistle is what comes after the primary whistle. layered play is when there is multiple things goinf on that a ref has to see through.
Somewhat close....How long it take you to google?

A cadence whistle doesn't come after any whistle....bUt its a good guess.

Calling a layered play is understanding who has what. For example.

L/T-----Drive to the basketball starting in L's primary, he has beaten the primary defender. Two defensive players collapse----who has what?

Lat to touch, first to touch...What do Imean by this, and when does it come into play?

Somewhat close....How long it take you to google?

A cadence whistle doesn't come after any whistle....bUt its a good guess.

Calling a layered play is understanding who has what. For example.

L/T-----Drive to the basketball starting in L's primary, he has beaten the primary defender. Two defensive players collapse----who has what?

Lat to touch, first to touch...What do Imean by this, and when does it come into play?
huh? it wasnt a guess. a cadence whistle does to come after. wtf?

After UK played them he said hes going to send some tape to league offices.
So instead of just sending tape to the league office after a game like every other coach does, he mentioned he was going to do it and that ruffled your feathers? I mean should BP have just taken that Loss like a man, absolutely he should have. To be butthurt over his comment is meh…. Cal doesn’t whine at all either.

So instead of just sending tape to the league office after a game like every other coach does, he mentioned he was going to do it and that ruffled your feathers? I mean should BP have just taken that Loss like a man, absolutely he shouldn have. To be butthurt over his comment is meh…. Cal doesn’t whine at all either.
@lurkeraspect84 has been aucking off call since his memphis days. loves the dude

Uk or Cal doesn't have a history of being a snitch. Nice deflection, but your dude is a rat. zero moral character.
umm john chaney literally almost killed cal for being a POS and low character. bruce is far
more liked by other coaches. dumb post again by you.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Ok...So it wasn't a guess. Still wrong.

A whistle after the primary is what we call, a double whistle.
a cadence whistle is what comes right after the prinary whistle for the initial call. you cant even get your own question right. good lord

Uk or Cal doesn't have a history of being a snitch. Nice deflection, but your dude is a rat. zero moral character.
BP’s morals are definitely debatable given his history, but for you to act like Cal has morals is completely fvcking asinine. If there was a basketball MT Rushmore of coaches with the least amount of morals, Cal and BP would have 2 of the biggest renderings.

BP’s morals are definitely debatable given his history, but for you to act like Cal has morals is completely fvcking asinine. If there was a basketball MT Rushmore of coaches with the least amount of morals, Cal and BP would have 2 of the biggest renderings.
They're not even close to the same level. HOF would make it on Mt Rushmore. Pearl is cockroach who's a bitter loser.

Pearl would crawl for the UK gig. Said so himself,

Reactions: IUfanBorden
They're not even close to the same level. HOF would make it on Mt Rushmore. Pearl is cockroach who's a bitter loser.

Pearl would crawl for the UK gig. Said so himself,
you are so fvkinf stupid but par for the course for someone from a shithole
like memphis

Lol ok hillbilly
giphy.gif

a cadence whistle is what comes right after the prinary whistle for the initial call. you cant even get your own question right. good lord
You really want me to embarrass you, huh?

Ok....I wll.

A cadence whistle comes AFTER a play has finished. It comes from an officials secondary coverage area. Primary gets first opportunity to make the call in their primary, Obvious contact in your seconday coverage must come with a cadence whistle.

IF the cadence whistle comes at the same time as the primary's whistle, then the cadence whistle has come to soon, and its now a double whistle.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT