ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

You really want me to embarrass you, huh?

Ok....I wll.

A cadence whistle comes AFTER a play has finished. It comes from an officials secondary coverage area. Primary gets first opportunity to make the call in their primary, Obvious contact in your seconday coverage must come with a cadence whistle.

IF the cadence whistle comes at the same time as the primary's whistle, then the cadence whistle has come to soon, and its now a double whistle.
the cadence whistle comes after the primary whistle. Your dumbass said it didnt come after anything. I have literally already embarrassed you here

the cadence whistle comes after the primary whistle. Your dumbass said it didnt come after anything. I have literally already embarrassed you here
It doesn't you fukin moron.

Here, straight from my NCAA case book, dipshit.

Primary officials must be given the first opportunity to make the call in their primary area. Obvious contact in your secondary area must be called with a cadence whistle.

vi. Cadence – the timing or rhythm of the whistle in an official’s secondary coverage area.

NOTE: If the cadence whistle occurs at the same time as the primary whistle, then the cadence whistle was blown too soon. It now becomes a double whistle.

Now go **** your cousin....Or whatever it is you do.

It doesn't you fukin moron.

Here, straight from my NCAA case book, dipshit.

Primary officials must be given the first opportunity to make the call in their primary area. Obvious contact in your secondary area must be called with a cadence whistle.

vi. Cadence – the timing or rhythm of the whistle in an official’s secondary coverage area.

NOTE: If the cadence whistle occurs at the same time as the primary whistle, then the cadence whistle was blown too soon. It now becomes a double whistle.

Now go **** your cousin....Or whatever it is you do.
huh? well no shit not at the same time. its after. i have
owned your ass in your own questions

Facts...

And better hope IU doesn't come calling----He gone. AU is a stepping stone job.
IU, while I agree that Indiana is a way better job you have no clue what you’re talking about in regards to saying BP would leave AU for Indiana. I’m actually friends with his son and have hung around them both tons of times. He’s not leaving Auburn.

IU, while I agree that Indiana is a way better job you have no clue what you’re talking about in regards to saying BP would leave AU for Indiana. I’m actually friends with his son and have hung around them both tons of times. He’s not leaving Auburn.
Indiana hasnt made a good basketball hire in over 50 years

Oh man, he'd drop them for the KU job if he didnt get a good SEC job.

Pearl want's to move up. He just can't.

huh? well no shit not at the same time. its after. i have
owned your ass in your own questions
You're just stupid, dude.

A cadence whistle in a PERFECT world, is a whistle that comes after the primary's SHOULD HAVE come.

Fukin idiot

You're just stupid, dude.

A cadence whistle in a PERFECT world, is a whistle that comes after the primary's SHOULD HAVE come.

Fukin idiot
wrf? I said after. you then said its not after anythinf. Now you are saying it should come after. I got you spinning

Pearl gets to be average and appreciated for it. No one is expecting banners or will fire her for lack of.

Pearl gets to be average and appreciated for it. No one is expecting banners or will fire her for lack of.
The job he’s done at AU isn’t average, it’s pretty remarkable. Is he an average overall coach, that’s debatable for sure.

I have degrees from both Auburn and Indiana
giphy.gif

wrf? I said after. you then said its not after anythinf. Now you are saying it should come after. I got you spinning
Not at all. YOu simply don't understand what it is....I even gave you the definition.

What part of the BOLD do you not understand?

EDIT---Casdence whistle is a rhytm play. It comes out of your primary.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Always funny when folks go on attack instead of staying on subject.

You don't want to compare Pearl and Cal stats.
pearl bas made every program he has gone to a lot netter than they were prior to him. Cal has lowered the standards for kentucky. Really cant be debated

Not at all. YOu simply don't understand what it is....I even gave you the definition.

What part of the BOLD do you not understand?

EDIT---Casdence whistle is a rhytm play. It comes out of your primary.
the bold jas nothing to do with it being after the primary. stop it

the bold jas nothing to do with it being after the primary. stop it
There is NO whistle from the primary, dip shit. A cadence whistle is a whistle that comes when there should have been a whistle from the primary.

JFC.....

the state of Pearl is he had to take the job at Auburn. Auburn was not his goal.

He wanted more.

He's trying his best to leave, but AU is holding him back.

the state of Pearl is he had to take the job at Auburn. Auburn was not his goal.

He wanted more.
kentucky wasnt cals goal either. He just bombed with new jersey and nonother nba team has wanted him because he cant coach without huge talent gap

ADVERTISEMENT