ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

I love it when Dell's pulls against us. She is the kiss of death for our opponents.
I want to pull for you, but your fans can be so obnoxious it is too hard to do so. I wasn't the kiss of death for Auburn.😂

Reactions: GhostVol
I want to pull for you, but your fans can be so obnoxious it is too hard to do so. I wasn't the kiss of death for Auburn.😂
Please, UTk are the definition of obnoxious and have held that title across all sports. Doesn't matter, we'll see y'all in Columbia on Wednesday.

Please, UTk are the definition of obnoxious and have held that title across all sports. Doesn't matter, we'll see y'all in Columbia on Wednesday.
We don't just show up with a win and hide the rest of the time. Anywho, I'm looking forward to the game.
If we win let me tell you, "Good game" now as a doubt y'all will be far away from here. ;)

We don't just show up with a win and hide the rest of the time. Anywho, I'm looking forward to the game.
If we win let me tell you, "Good game" now as a doubt y'all will be far away from here. ;)
I've already admitted football>basketball. So what? Are there prizes for being here the most or something? Best I can tell, there's rarely any traffic which is why I'm not here much.

I've already admitted football>basketball. So what? Are there prizes for being here the most or something? Best I can tell, there's rarely any traffic which is why I'm not here much.
I didn't say anything about CFB, so don't what that is about.

Regarding time, it is more about quality than quantity. Y'all only show up if you win a game, but are scarcer than hen's teeth when you lose. Furthermore, when you do win your fans go crazy with the vulgar threads.

so you have to play in the sec 3 years to be the best plauer at a program? another dumb take here by you. I have watched basketball for 30 years. grew up in a state where its number 1
Plus you have a degree so that makes you a real fan and means you know better than anyone else right?😂 Knecht is a really good player but he’s no Allan Houston or B. king! Also you talk about role players, do you really expect him to be anything more than a role player? Allan Houston was a lottery pick also!

I didn't say anything about CFB, so don't what that is about.

Regarding time, it is more about quality than quantity. Y'all only show up if you win a game, but are scarcer than hen's teeth when you lose. Furthermore, when you do win your fans go crazy with the vulgar threads.
Vulgarity is our specialty. Then again after all the shit I've seen you stir across two boards over the years, forgive me if I'm less inclined to care what you think. You are a great troll.

Auburn will finish league play at 13-5.

The Cocks, Alabama, Tennessee, KY, & Florida all have 1 or more games remaining with questionable outcomes.

Looks like it's up to the cocks and cats to stop that ugly orange from hoisting a regular season trophy. Let's get it done @Rod Dangerfield

grin-eating.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
How bout them Vols! Great game bammers. Y'all played hard the whole way and it could have gone either way. Good luck the rest of the way and in the dance.

I was busy being Papa Ghost today. BUT, it’s time. Time to put my PG “Kiss the Cook” grilling apron on. Time to clean and prep my grill before Wednesday. Time to double check my seasonings and make sure my egg wash is good to go. It’s time for:

15551465088_4cffc7bd12_b.jpg

Yep. You Gamecocks are not just getting fried yardbird. Y’all are getting the ENTIRE Tennessee asswhipping experience. Enjoy!

I was busy being Papa Ghost today. BUT, it’s time. Time to put my PG “Kiss the Cook” grilling apron on. Time to clean and prep my grill before Wednesday. Time to double check my seasonings and make sure my egg wash is good to go. It’s time for:

15551465088_4cffc7bd12_b.jpg

Yep. You Gamecocks are not just getting fried yardbird. Y’all are getting the ENTIRE Tennessee asswhipping experience. Enjoy!
I can't wait and I hope you're doing well. I know the last couple months have been hard on you but you also know there are many who stand behind you come what may. You're one of the best my friend!

South Carolina fans are harmless though. They’re only here to talk about one thing. Cocks. They really just love their cocks. And hey, there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s 2024. It’s time to move forward della

South Carolina fans are harmless though. They’re only here to talk about one thing. Cocks. They really just love their cocks. And hey, there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s 2024. It’s time to move forward della
Maybe you're right. What is their preferred pronoun?

ADVERTISEMENT