ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Championship Game!

Alabama’s not bad but I still think Tennessee is the team with the most tourney potential from the SEC.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
What a freaking game! Coming down to the last shot

Alabama’s not bad but I still think Tennessee is the team with the most tourney potential from the SEC.
Meh, I dunnno about this. I worry about UT's ability to score. Bama is really freakin good. When the three is falling,they are deadly...And when its not, they are very, very god defensively. If I had to choose between the two, I'd easily take Alabama.

Meh, I dunnno about this. I worry about UT's ability to score. Bama is really freakin good. When the three is falling,they are deadly...And when its not, they are very, very god defensively. If I had to choose between the two, I'd easily take Alabama.

I agree! I’m taking Bama all day over UT.

Reactions: texasbamafan
With Michigan flaming out early....any chance bama vaults them and gets a 1 seed?

With Michigan flaming out early....any chance bama vaults them and gets a 1 seed?

Theres a chance for sure, though in the past it happens quite often that the committees already made their selections before the last 1-2 days of conference tournament. This means that the committees wont care about today's Bama game, if they do select them as #1 seed it wont have anything to do with what they do today anyway.

Reactions: cdbearde
Alabama: 24-6

SOS: 23
KenPOM: 8
RPI: 2
Sargin: 9

Last 10: 9-1
last 5: 5-0
SEC regular season and conference champs

Michigan: 20-4

SOS: 7
KenPOM: 2
RPI: 5
Sargin: 4

Last 10: 7-3
Last 5: 2-3
Big 10 regular season champs

I think on paper they are very similar. BIG 10 was a higher rated conference this year so i guess do you reward the regular season champs (even though they dodged playing Illinois in Illinois which probably loses them the regular season) or the team that is hotter and won both reg season and conference champs?

If I had a pick I'd probably lean on giving the one to bama and making Michigan the 2 in the same bracket.

Reactions: bama100
ADVERTISEMENT