ADVERTISEMENT

The Regular Season Title in your Conference

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Is it a foregone conclusion or will it be a dog fight?

The SEC might not be decided until the final game.

I never say never, but.....
Yeah, y'all would have to go out of your way to lose it. We are down by one win and still have kick bama, Barn and UK's ass to earn it. I like our chances, but it won't be easy.

Reactions: boilerzz
If Iowa State can go into Houston and come out with a W then they have earned it. Otherwise, I think Houston will win the regular season.

Iowa St is a surprisingly dangerous team. I doubt anyone will be looking forward to playing them in the Dance.
I think you can say that for most Big 12 teams this year. I don't know if anyone is good enough to make an EE besides Houston and maybe one other, but those first few rounds are going to be a nightmare for anyone who gets matched up with one.

I think you can say that for most Big 12 teams this year. I don't know if anyone is good enough to make an EE besides Houston and maybe one other, but those first few rounds are going to be a nightmare for anyone who gets matched up with one.
True, talent and great coaches are in abundance in the Big 12. The only thing that is an issue is consistency. That means if you get one on the wrong day it will be a headache.

Reactions: Necessary Roughness
True, talent and great coaches are in abundance in the Big 12. The only thing that is an issue is consistency. That means if you get one on the wrong day it will be a headache.
I'm just hoping my Red Raiders can get healthy at the right time. If our big man is out too much longer we may be done for. Our best scorer has also been MIA for at least 3 or 4 games. Hoping we can get hot at the right time.

I'm just hoping my Red Raiders can get healthy at the right time. If our big man is out too much longer we may be done for. Our best scorer has also been MIA for at least 3 or 4 games. Hoping we can get hot at the right time.
You just never know. Players can be All America one moment and Plugs the next and then get it back again.

I like the Red raiders. There use to be a RR fan that would talk College baseball with me. He is fun to talk to.

ADVERTISEMENT