Nov 17, 2021
Long Beach State
St Peters
Kansas
Akron
Michigan State
Stetson
UAB

None of those teams will come even close to sniffing a game 1 win.
You gotta let better teams in that won’t get trounced Day 1

The team with arguably the best set of wins out there doesn’t even deserve to be in the field because their All Americans have been injured, even though they’ll both be back for round 1.

Cock boy thinks the selection process consists of looking at how teams have played over the last two weeks. 🤣

And they wonder why we tell them to stick to….whatever sport they’re good at.

Last edited:
Any reasonable fan wouldn't sleep on Self and KU.
KU is a weird team. At times this year they've looked like a true top 10 team. Other times they look terrible. A lot of it depends on whether their jump shots are falling.

They COULD make a deep run. It's possible. Their ceiling is good enough that they could. It's highly unlikely though. They are struggling between the ears right now. Between injuries and fatigue the last third of the season was brutal. These are guys who aren't used to losing or struggling, so it really gets them between the ears when they're struggling like this.

That said, to OP, I've been very critical of KU this year, but yes they absolutely belong in the tourney. I know he's trolling, but come on dude.

Providence, St John’s and Seton Hall have much better resumes than Kansas and Michigan State
Those 3 teams went a collective 1-3 against the Big XII this year. All but one of those games was against teams in the bottom half of the Big XII.

Providence, St John’s and Seton Hall have much better resumes than Kansas and Michigan State

Name any team, let alone those bums, with better wins than UConn, Houston, Tennessee, Kentucky, Baylor, Texas and TCU.

Meanwhile, your barely top 50 team has a borderline NIT resume, without injuries as an excuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turinturumbar
KU is a weird team. At times this year they've looked like a true top 10 team. Other times they look terrible. A lot of it depends on whether their jump shots are falling.

They COULD make a deep run. It's possible. Their ceiling is good enough that they could. It's highly unlikely though. They are struggling between the ears right now. Between injuries and fatigue the last third of the season was brutal. These are guys who aren't used to losing or struggling, so it really gets them between the ears when they're struggling like this.

That said, to OP, I've been very critical of KU this year, but yes they absolutely belong in the tourney. I know he's trolling, but come on dude.

Sadly, the OP isn’t kidding. He just knows nothing about the sport. He’s a USC jr fan, after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: bignish

A weird team?
Can I give you their last 6?
L,L, W,L,L,L.

That’s not weird that’s bad. Not trolling. That’s fvcking bad last 6 games. I don’t care if they beat the Celtics in December. They suck now

A weird team?
L,L, W,L,L,L.

That’s not weird that’s bad. Not trolling. That’s fvcking bad last 6 games. I don’t care if they beat the Celtics in December. They suck now

KU sucks when 1-2 All Americans aren’t on the court. South Carolina sucks period.

Enjoy getting bounced in the first round, sucka. 🤣

Last edited:
KU sucks when 1-2 All Americans aren’t on the court. South Carolina sucks period.

Enjoy getting bounced in the first round. 🤣
yeah, your aunt would be your uncle if she had a penis too. lol, gtfo here with the "what if game. "
I hope your aunt gets her penis back.
Meanwhile the Gamecocks get to dominate the PAC10 Champ on Thursday SmokinSmile

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
A weird team?
L,L, W,L,L,L.

Well they have been missing their best player. That never helps. Especially on a team that already lacked depth.

Well they have been missing their best player. That never helps. Especially on a team that already lacked depth.

Meanwhile, South Carolina was obliterated by Auburn by a combined 71 pts in two games, at full strength. And USC jr fans think they're awesome. Go figure, eh?

KU has probably the two best wins between them (UConn/Houston) but Purdue has more high quality wins. Either way, the point remains. If only one team out there has a better set of wins, you probably deserve to be in the field. 🤣

Of course, only a goof like the OP would claim otherwise.

Reactions: boilerzz
FIFY

🤣
No they belong dumbass. They were a six seed and played a power five champion.
My entire argument all year was these idiots have no clue what their doing in ranking teams was solidified. You’ve got teams winnning once in a month getting a 4 seed and just SHITTTING the bed. Then you’ve got good teams winning conference natties and getting 11th seed.
Congrats, you are dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
No they belong dumbass. They were a six seed and played a power five champion.
My entire argument all year was these idiots have no clue what their doing in ranking teams was solidified. You’ve got teams winnning once in a month getting a 4 seed and just SHITTTING the bed. Then you’ve got good teams winning conference natties and getting 11th seed.
Congrats, you are dumb.

Nah, you basically have down syndrome and have zero clue about how any of this works.

See ya again in 10 years! 😂

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT