ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday's Games - Thoughts?

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Jan 20, 2011
Some, but not all list others of interest. Point out any of no interest RollLaughRollLaugh

Memphis @ Ole Miss
St Joes @ NOVA
Marq @ WISKY
SDSU @ Mich
Louisville @ NC St
TN @ CO
Loyola @ Depaul
Syracuse @ FSU
Neb @ IU
Iowa St @ Creighton

Game of Day?
Alabama @ Gonzaga

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I don’t know how Louisville is -4 at NCST, I don’t see us winning that game.

Some, but not all list others of interest. Point out any of no interest RollLaughRollLaugh

Memphis @ Ole Miss
St Joes @ NOVA
Marq @ WISKY
SDSU @ Mich
Louisville @ NC St
TN
@ CO
Loyola @ Depaul
Syracuse @ FSU
Neb
@ IU
Iowa St @ Creighton

Game of Day?
Alabama @ Gonzaga
Zags massacre bammers. I won't be a fun game to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: WeAreDePaul
I'm a pretty pessimistic dude.

But what I will say is they are playing without Manny Bates he is real good. And coming off a marathon win.

That game @ Mich St isn't as bad as it seemed. It is true they mailed it in but Louisville shot horribly and Mich St was the opposite. First true road game and Mich St had already played tough teams KU and Baylor... Loyola.

Louisville hasn't shot the 3 well at all this year if they knock down more today I think they will steal it. If they don't it's probably gonna be a long year. Might be a long year either way.

I think they can. Louisville showed a lot of fight at MSU, I'm taking UofL in this one.
Just gotta stop turning the ball over.

Reactions: UL_1986
Ole Miss and Memphis should be a good game. I would have thought Memphis runs away, but who knows now. Only 80 miles separate them. Ole Miss is my best chance to see UK. They used to be easier to get until Ole Miss updated their arena.

Ole Miss and Memphis should be a good game. I would have thought Memphis runs away, but who knows now. Only 80 miles separate them. Ole Miss is my best chance to see UK. They used to be easier to get until Ole Miss updated their arena.
When is y'alls next game against a decent team? Got a bunch coming up in a row? That Duke game feels like 6 months ago.

Once Emoni Bates recruitment became a complete circus and his dad who has zero coaching experience created a new prep school just for his son I knew he’d be more headache than he’s worth.

He’s 1-8 from the field and plays zero defense. Lol

Memphis turns it over every trip and Ole Miss up big is in a rush to take a shot in the first 5 seconds of the shot clock. This is NIT level stuff.

Once Emoni Bates recruitment became a complete circus and his dad who has zero coaching experience created a new prep school just for his son I knew he’d be more headache than he’s worth.

He’s 1-8 from the field and plays zero defense. Lol
I've watched most of Memphis games and outside of a few NBA level 3's, he's been complete ass.

Bates shot that 3 from the corner as if there was 1 second left.

Fear not. Ole Miss will keep fouling you while leading.

At what point do players realize Penny Hardaway isn't a good coach and go elsewhere? Is the FedEx money that convincing?

At what point do players realize Penny Hardaway isn't a good coach and go elsewhere? Is the FedEx money that convincing?
Yes.

Also, they'll build a statue of Penny after he retires. Even if he has a losing record.

Their anthem should be the theme song to "Facts of Life".

10 to 1, Penny regrets not taking the Magic job.

I want to like him. Everyone wants him to be a great story. He still can be, but bumpy start to say the least.

Lurk they love Penny down there right?

I was in Memphis for a week when he was in HS and he was a very big deal then. He had already committed to Memphis.

Some guys grow into being better coaches who knows. They seem really ragged.

Lurk they love Penny down there right?

I was in Memphis for a week when he was in HS and he was a very big deal then. He had already committed to Memphis.

Some guys grow into being better coaches who knows. They seem really ragged.
He has his hands in so much youth stuff down here. Even prior to becoming the UM coach he built this huge sports complex, created countless after school opportunities, etc. The guy is Memphis.

He can be a great story.

He has his hands in so much youth stuff down here. Even, prior to becoming the UM coach he built this huge sports complex, created countless after school opportunities, etc. The guy is Memphis.

He can be a great story.
He needs a PG. Solid PG can make a real difference. They have all that raw talent but they are ALL out of control.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT