ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Games Thread

When you are on top you get everybody’s best shot. You are welcome KENTUCKY for AUBURN selling out your shitty arena. AUBURN is everyones super bowl now.

#ItsGoodtoBeKing

You didn't say they never belonged recently, you said they never belonged.

They still have more accomplishments than Auburn basketball, not that that's an accomplishment.

Lol at this mongo so obsessed with me that he is now defending Iowa

I know a lot more than you about literally everything. You got laughed that night and Then disappeared like the bitch that you are
I have never disappeared from posting. I’ll admit when I’m wrong. Unlike you who just shows his stupid ass all the time. On both boards. But at least you’re consistent with your stupidity.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
I have never disappeared from posting. I’ll admit when I’m wrong. Unlike you who just shows his stupid ass all the time. On both boards. But at least you’re consistent with your stupidity.

You didn’t admit shit that night. Move along bitch...

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Nothing will happen to auburn. What else you got douche?
Wasn't the point. Iowa hasn't cheated and has accomplished more than Auburn basketball. I can increase the font size or put spaces in between letters if it helps your comprehension.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
You are so angry right now. lol

You can tell by all of his typos from rage pecking the keyboard. He's the Jim of Auburn's posters.

Loved Bruce staring into the crowd as Rupp erupted with a face that said "Dear God, please let me coach here one day". GG AU. Should be some electric games while BP's in town. Enjoy it.

Wasn't the point. Iowa hasn't cheated and has accomplished more than Auburn basketball. I can increase the font size or put spaces in between letters if it helps your comprehension.

a Kentucky fan wanting to talk cheating. Lolololololololol

lOL. We beat you in auburn fair and sway are. Just like you beat us today. But of course pussy ass Kentucky fans have never admitted they have ever lost a game truly before. Again go **** yourself
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT