ADVERTISEMENT

SARR to UK

from what was reported
Cal found out about Camby and was the one that reported it to Umass

the situation with Rose happened before he committed to any school
so by your logic every coach that was recruiting him knew about the situation while they were recruiting him

now the situation with Pearl is the fact he flat out cheated, got caught and then lied to the NCAA about it
that is why he got a show cause

LOL. Love it when UK fans think cAlipari is clean

i love it when the jealous haters claim he is guilty without proof

unlike Pearl who we all know cheated and lied about it
He was guilty, they just cleared him. You understand the difference right? It’s kind of like UNC clearly cheated but found a loophole so they didn’t get charged for the crime.

I've always been interested to know why people think Calipari would've had anything to gain by Camby accepting money and whores from agents when he was already at UMass. It's not like he was getting paid to go to UMass, he was already friggin' there. The agents were paying him because they wanted him to sign with them when he went pro. The Rose ordeal I can see why there are some questions, but Cal had absolutely nothing to gain (and a lot to lose) by Camby doing dumb shit.

He was guilty, they just cleared him. You understand the difference right? It’s kind of like UNC clearly cheated but found a loophole so they didn’t get charged for the crime.

how was he guilty, considering the fact he was the one that turned Camby in and Rose had not even chosen a school

please present some facts not just your bias opinion

I've always been interested to know why people think Calipari would've had anything to gain by Camby accepting money and whores from agents when he was already at UMass. It's not like he was getting paid to go to UMass, he was already friggin' there. The agents were paying him because they wanted him to sign with them when he went pro. The Rose ordeal I can see why there are some questions, but Cal had absolutely nothing to gain (and a lot to lose) by Camby doing dumb shit.
you will never get the haters to admit those facts
they will continue to live in their delusion

you will never get the haters to admit those facts
they will continue to live in their delusion

ah yes. Everyone else is cheating and paying players but stud players are still deciding to go to Uk for free. LOL. So naive

Reactions: UL_1986
from what was reported
Cal found out about Camby and was the one that reported it to Umass

the situation with Rose happened before he committed to any school
so by your logic every coach that was recruiting him knew about the situation while they were recruiting him

now the situation with Pearl is the fact he flat out cheated, got caught and then lied to the NCAA about it
that is why he got a show cause
That was never reported about Camby.
The shit with Camby became public when Camby went to the Police because the agent he double crossed was threatening him.
If you want to talk about Rose. Rose failed his SAT/ACT multiple times in the city of Chicago.
He magically passed the one test he took in Detroit.
Do you find anything odd about a poor street kid from Chicago going to Detroit to take his SAT/ACT?
Oh ya, did I mention, William Wesley lived in Detroit at the time?
Ya, that all seems legit.

i love it when the jealous haters claim he is guilty without proof

Exactly! It is good to see some of you UK fans come around to understand the deal with the whole BS UNC stuff. All the guilty because we want you to be is pretty sad. The truth takes time for some.

Exactly! It is good to see some of you UK fans come around to understand the deal with the whole BS UNC stuff. All the guilty because we want you to be is pretty sad. The truth takes time for some.

no one is fully innocent in major collegiate athletics. It’s really naive to think otherwise. Players wouldn’t go to your school for free if they are beating offered extra benefits elsewhere. College basketball is dirty

Reactions: RipThru
Wonder if you had the same logic with PJ Hairston & his parking tickets?

That was never reported about Camby.
The shit with Camby became public when Camby went to the Police because the agent he double crossed was threatening him.
If you want to talk about Rose. Rose failed his SAT/ACT multiple times in the city of Chicago.
He magically passed the one test he took in Detroit.
Do you find anything odd about a poor street kid from Chicago going to Detroit to take his SAT/ACT?
Oh ya, did I mention, William Wesley lived in Detroit at the time?
Ya, that all seems legit.

quick question... did the NCAA clear Rose, allow him to play, then retroactively declare him ineligible after he told them to get fu*ked?

Reactions: catman111
quick question... did the NCAA clear Rose, allow him to play, then retroactively declare him ineligible after he told them to get fu*ked?
Without going back to look, I believe the NCAA told Memphis that they were looking into his test scores & Memphis played him anyways.

Yes. It was BS. Quick question. Did the NCAA try for years to nail UNC's ass to the wall only to declare they committed no violations?

Without going back to look, I believe the NCAA told Memphis that they were looking into his test scores & Memphis played him anyways.

He was ruled eligible. Then after the fact, NCAA said Memphis should have known he was ineligible even though they had ruled him eligible. Laughing

Yes. It was BS. Quick question. Did the NCAA try for years to nail UNC's ass to the wall only to declare they committed no violations?

Yes. I’ve never denied that. And haven’t said much about it since.

Yes. I’ve never denied that. And haven’t said much about it since.

Yeah, I didn't think you had actually but it's tough to keep up, lol. I just like pushing the correlations. I've always thought they F'ed Cal with the Memphis stuff though.

Reactions: RipThru
He was ruled eligible. Then after the fact, NCAA said Memphis should have known he was ineligible even though they had ruled him eligible. Laughing
Doesn’t change the fact that he failed the test in Chicago, passed it in Detroit & was even at a Pistons playoff game with WWW hours after his test.
They played a ineligible player & got caught.

how was he guilty, considering the fact he was the one that turned Camby in and Rose had not even chosen a school

please present some facts not just your bias opinion
Lack of oversight for 400 Alex.

Using your logic, is Pitino clean for the stripper stuff at UL?
All of this happened before & during the season, Pitino had no proven knowledge of what was going on, the NCAA stripped them after the season had ended because they played ineligible players... tell us your feelings on the UL situation.

ah yes. Everyone else is cheating and paying players but stud players are still deciding to go to Uk for free. LOL. So naive

where did i say everyone else is cheating?
statements like you made are why you simply can not be taken seriously

the one fact we do know is that Pearl cheated, got caught, lied about it, got a show cause because of it (did i miss anything)

Reactions: RunninRichie
Using your logic, is Pitino clean for the stripper stuff at UL?
All of this happened before & during the season, Pitino had no proven knowledge of what was going on, the NCAA stripped them after the season had ended because they played ineligible players... tell us your feelings on the UL situation.

Let me put it this way; If the Calipari cases had happened now a days, he’d be busted for it.

Doesn’t change the fact that he failed the test in Chicago, passed it in Detroit & was even at a Pistons playoff game with WWW hours after his test.
They played a ineligible player & got caught.

At the time, he was eligible. This is cut and dry.

Let me put it this way; If the Calipari cases had happened now a days, he’d be busted for it.
Fair enough & considering he lost 40 games & 2 final 4’s from his personal stats, he technically was punished for it.

We aren’t really comparing the same things here. Lol
My point is that most of the time the NCAA punish teams for things they find out after the season is over.
Not sure why it matters when they found out Rose cheated,the point is, he cheated.
Obviously Cal couldn’t have known, unless it’s proven that him & WWW set it up, but there’s a lot of coaches in that situation.
I was just using UL has an example.

It’s hilarious that some think there programs are clean. Lexington, Ky is not exactly a destination spot for kids from much better cities.

It’s hilarious that some think there programs are clean. Lexington, Ky is not exactly a destination spot for kids from much better cities.
So you're saying the only reason players would come to UK is because they are getting paid?

I am also surprised a scholar like yourself doesn't know the difference between there and their. Are you going to blame that on voice text too? Winking

Not sure about that.
Lexington is a beautiful city & UK basketball players are treated like rock stars on campus & in the city.
It would be very flattering to receive that much attention as an 18/19 year old kid.
Not to mention, the coal lodge would be a sweet place to live for a year.

maybe not, but the #1 all time basketball school is a great destination for basketball players

Auburn offers nothing, the city is not great, the basketball program is below average
now i have to ask why would a 5 star player go to auburn and play for a coach that has been caught cheating and lying about it
hmm.........................................

Not sure about that.
Lexington is a beautiful city & UK basketball players are treated like rock stars on campus & in the city.
It would be very flattering to receive that much attention as an 18/19 year old kid.
Not to mention, the coal lodge would be a sweet place to live for a year.

kids are not choosing to go there for free over programs offering extra benefits.

Au
maybe not, but the #1 all time basketball school is a great destination for basketball players

Auburn offers nothing, the city is not great, the basketball program is below average
now i have to ask why would a 5 star player go to auburn and play for a coach that has been caught cheating and lying about it
hmm.........................................
auburn is a much better place than Lexington. Louisville is the only decent city in that state

ADVERTISEMENT