ADVERTISEMENT

SARR to UK

Why don't you comment on Pearl and his drama? Who's the naive one now? I'm going to start calling you the Educated Dummy because it's clear you are slow when it comes to certain things.

You want me to comment on a bbq? Really? Your school was running a fake academic program for athletes. These are not comparable

Nobody cares what you believe. What can you prove? I can prove Pearl had a show cause.
The only think that can be proved is the ncaa is a joke and has had a long history of selectively punishing. There is a reason why small schools get in trouble far more often than large ones

Reactions: Villian07
You want me to comment on a bbq? Really? Your school was running a fake academic program for athletes. These are not comparable

Your education didn't take Ed. Comment on what Pearl did before he got Auburn. You like throwing stones but duck when they're throwned back at you.

Your education didn't take Ed. Comment on what Pearl did before he got Auburn. You like throwing stones but duck when they're throwned back at you.

he ratted out a player for trying to take an extra benefit. I am not ducking shit. I am just owning you while you keep trying to throw more and more bs. Nike and Michael Jordan is the only reason your shit ass university got away with things. That’s it.

Tbh I could care less what happened at UMass or Memphis. I'm a Kentucky fan, not a UMass or Memphis fan. Cal got cleared in both cases. He probably bent a few rules in the process but idgaf. Its light compared to some of these other schools.

Brucie has actually gotten smacked by the NCAA. Cal hasn't …..ZERO infractions.

he ratted out a player for trying to take an extra benefit. I am not ducking shit. I am just owning you while you keep trying to throw more and more bs. Nike and Michael Jordan is the only reason your shit ass university got away with things. That’s it.

ED, are you getting mad? Why don't you take a break, roll up a fattie and try again because you're taking on water.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ED, are you getting mad? Why don't you take a break, roll up a fattie and try again because you're taking on water.

I am just pointing out the truth. Everyone knows why North Carolina got off. Roy Williams even knows he cheated and got away with it.

Reactions: Scotty00
The only think that can be proved is the ncaa is a joke and has had a long history of selectively punishing. There is a reason why small schools get in trouble far more often than large ones

Tennessee? Pretty large school. Maybe you meant to say relevant (though even that would be a tough sell for you). UNC actually didn't get away with anything. However, speaking of education, with some of your logic and overall writing I think perhaps you greatly overexaggerate your own tbh.

I am just pointing out the truth. Everyone knows why North Carolina got off. Roy Williams even knows he cheated and got away with it.

You getting your ass kicked and now you're changing up. Pearl dropped a dime on someone and he got sanctioned for it but don't let that stop from you from being stupid.

You getting your ass kicked and now you're changing up. Pearl dropped a dime on someone and he got sanctioned for it but don't let that stop from you from being stupid.

I am not getting my ass kicked at all. Just dropping truth bombs and you keep getting more and more butthurt over it

I am not getting my ass kicked at all. Just dropping truth bombs and you keep getting more and more butthurt over it

Take that knee and report back to your daddy Pearl on what happened here. He's gonna tell you need to put forth a better effort ED.

Thay sounds like an opinion. You can’t prove an opinion

I got beachfront property for sale for you in southern Indiana if you honestly believe cAlipari had zero knowledge of either incident. Good lord the UK fanbase is so naive
Do you have proof that Cal knew anything in either case? The NCAA looked high and low and they found nothing… . but you do??? I'm going off facts, yiu are going off wishful thinking just to he a dick.

You want to know what else is a fact? Pearl lied and got caught. He was cheating and he lied about it.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Do you have proof that Cal knew anything in either case? The NCAA looked high and low and they found nothing… . but you do??? I'm going off facts, yiu are going off wishful thinking just to he a dick.

You want to know what else is a fact? Pearl lied and got caught. He was cheating and he lied about it.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

the ncaa has zero sub poena power. They are a joke of a organization. No one takes them seriously at all. Them saying they couldn’t find anything hold zero water.

Tbh I could care less what happened at UMass or Memphis. I'm a Kentucky fan, not a UMass or Memphis fan. Cal got cleared in both cases. He probably bent a few rules in the process but idgaf. Its light compared to some of these other schools.
I just find it funny that posters like gil have such faux outrage about cheating in the sport.

So is Pitino clean as a whistle too then, since he didn’t know (or claimed to not know) about strippergate or the pay for play scheme? I know there was plenty of wire taps of people saying Pitino didn’t know adidas was paying the Bowen’s to get him to commit to Louisville. But even as a Louisville fan I feel that’s more that he didn’t wanna know bc of the whole plausible deniability thing. I honestly don’t think he knew about strippergate though, just bc I don’t think he would have ever allowed such to go on in a building named for his late friend/BIL Billy Minardi, who will now be known moreso in history for the strippers in minardi hall than who he was as a person.

Didn’t the ncaa pretty much invent the show cause/lack of institutional control penalty bc of Calipari? They found nothing tying him directly to the scandals so they invented a rule that head coaches should know what all is going on in their program. Honest question, not trolling, were those penalties even an option when the ncaa investigated Umass and Memphis?

And I’m kinda like jimbo, I don’t much gaf about what was happening at Memphis or Umass 10-20 years ago, or how much if any cal was involved in. Whether it was clearing players that committed domestic abuse, or fraudulent grades, or 40k$ worth of fur coats stolen, it’s all ancient history that affects nothing in the present.

I just find it amusing how quickly bbn changed their opinions of the way cal ran his program at Memphis once he got hired on at UK. But I get it, they are UK fans, it’s not like they got a say in who the AD hired, and I wouldn’t have changed my allegiances over a coaching hire either. Plus he immediately made UK relevant again when he brought his recruiting class with him year 1.

Hell I never liked Pitino until Louisville hired him. I respected his coaching ability, but didn’t like him as a person, mainly bc I hated him so much at UK and his arrogant persona. But after we hired him, I had no choice but to root for him, bc his success and Louisville’s success were one in the same. Now I’ll argue that his matchup zone is one of the most dominant defenses ever employed, after watching it for so many years.

Last edited:
Na he was always a bit overrated imo I mean he was a solid player don’t get me wrong, just not a superstar (hence why no one has heard his name in years as u put it), it’s just the precedent the ncaa made or broke or whatever. There’s a reason Sandy Bell is the only compliance employee known by name in the entire nation, and it’s not solely bc she’s good at her job.

The point is if the ncaa will let Morris come back and play when he straight up forfeited his eligibility, they will have no problems letting Sarr play next year.

i know ignorance is bliss and all
but you can and should educate yourself on the rules when Morris came back to school (hint: it was allowed per NCAA rules at that time)

What about them? What do they have to do with UK?
Also, if you look at those cases, you will see Calipari was cleared both times. He didn't have knowledge of the things those two did.

Pearl flat out lied to the NCAA, didn't recognize his own kitchen.

You tell me, which one is worse, the guy with nothing on his record, or the guy with a 3 year show cause?
he never recognized his own house and yard RollLaugh

Reactions: kyjeff1
I got beachfront property for sale for you in southern Indiana if you honestly believe cAlipari had zero knowledge of either incident. Good lord the UK fanbase is so naive

from what was reported
Cal found out about Camby and was the one that reported it to Umass

the situation with Rose happened before he committed to any school
so by your logic every coach that was recruiting him knew about the situation while they were recruiting him

now the situation with Pearl is the fact he flat out cheated, got caught and then lied to the NCAA about it
that is why he got a show cause

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT