ADVERTISEMENT

SARR to UK

I am saying everyone cheats in some way. You are fvxking delusional if you think otherwise. Far to much money involved not to be.

well we know Pearl is not above cheating and lying (we got facts)
huge difference between facts and opinion

well we know Pearl is not above cheating and lying (we got facts)
huge difference between facts and opinion

its all facts. No one more naive than the dumbass fans that make of the big blue nation. Go back to home board where you belong homer....

its all facts. No one more naive than the dumbass fans that make of the big blue nation. Go back to home board where you belong homer....

present those facts or your comments go to the bullshit bin
your opinion is not fact
i do not understand how you are that abstruse

present those facts or your comments go to the bullshit bin
your opinion is not fact
i do not understand how you are that abstruse

the only bullshit here is you believing that your school doesn’t bend the rules at all. You are naive clown and an absolute dumbass. That’s your facts douche

Umm UK has been on probation a few times before in basketball. Again your school is not clean. No program that wins at your level is
30 years ago RollLaugh

in your opinion everyone cheats including auburn
how else did they land this recruiting class (your opinion not mine)

Reactions: JC for 3
I fully believe and admit Cal probably at least knew what was going on with rose and just told himself it was for the greater good. Honestly, him and WWW probably arranged it.

I fully believe and admit Cal probably at least knew what was going on with rose and just told himself it was for the greater good. Honestly, him and WWW probably arranged it.

Nooooo no. Wes was just kept around because he told funny stories.

CAL.... ZERO NCAA Infractions. End of story.

Tbh I could care less what happened at UMass or Memphis. I'm a Kentucky fan, not a UMass or Memphis fan. Cal got cleared in both cases. He probably bent a few rules in the process but idgaf. Its light compared to some of these other schools.

AMEN!!! The man was cleared! It drives some people crazy and I love it!!!

Reactions: mebeblue2
Umm UK has been on probation a few times before in basketball. Again your school is not clean. No program that wins at your level is
giphy.gif

Au

auburn is a much better place than Lexington. Louisville is the only decent city in that state

Wow worst post of yours yet. That's saying something too. Congrats. Auburn is a shit hole like 97% of Alabama. Only 77% of Kentucky is.

the ncaa has zero sub poena power. They are a joke of a organization. No one takes them seriously at all. Them saying they couldn’t find anything hold zero water.
This is John Calipari we are talking about. UK gave Cal a showcase basketball for his 500th win (I think it was 500th), the NCAA immediately reached out and told him he couldn't display the ball. They don't miss a thing when it comes to Cal.

Calipari has pissed a lot of people off over the years, especially at the NCAA. If they could nail his ass, they would have.

It's not like he was a bigtime coaching figure back in his UMass and Memphis days, so it would have been easy to bury him, but they couldn't.

I agree, the NCAA is a shit organization. About as incompetent as you'll ever find.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
So is Pitino clean as a whistle too then, since he didn’t know (or claimed to not know) about strippergate or the pay for play scheme? I know there was plenty of wire taps of people saying Pitino didn’t know adidas was paying the Bowen’s to get him to commit to Louisville. But even as a Louisville fan I feel that’s more that he didn’t wanna know bc of the whole plausible deniability thing. I honestly don’t think he knew about strippergate though, just bc I don’t think he would have ever allowed such to go on in a building named for his late friend/BIL Billy Minardi, who will now be known moreso in history for the strippers in minardi hall than who he was as a person.

Didn’t the ncaa pretty much invent the show cause/lack of institutional control penalty bc of Calipari? They found nothing tying him directly to the scandals so they invented a rule that head coaches should know what all is going on in their program. Honest question, not trolling, were those penalties even an option when the ncaa investigated Umass and Memphis?

And I’m kinda like jimbo, I don’t much gaf about what was happening at Memphis or Umass 10-20 years ago, or how much if any cal was involved in. Whether it was clearing players that committed domestic abuse, or fraudulent grades, or 40k$ worth of fur coats stolen, it’s all ancient history that affects nothing in the present.

I just find it amusing how quickly bbn changed their opinions of the way cal ran his program at Memphis once he got hired on at UK. But I get it, they are UK fans, it’s not like they got a say in who the AD hired, and I wouldn’t have changed my allegiances over a coaching hire either. Plus he immediately made UK relevant again when he brought his recruiting class with him year 1.

Hell I never liked Pitino until Louisville hired him. I respected his coaching ability, but didn’t like him as a person, mainly bc I hated him so much at UK and his arrogant persona. But after we hired him, I had no choice but to root for him, bc his success and Louisville’s success were one in the same. Now I’ll argue that his matchup zone is one of the most dominant defenses ever employed, after watching it for so many years.
I have no problem admitting I didn't like Cal before he came to UK. I thought he was an asshole (he was and it was deliberate) and I thought he was a bit slimey, but to be fair, I never really paid close attention to what was going on with Cal/Memphis/Umass.

UK hired him and I was all for it as long as UK monitored everything. Once Cal got the UK job, he no longer had to be that guy that had to make a big splash for people to notice him. Most of all though, I realized he's a different guy than I thought he was.

I suspect it was close to the same thing for UofL fans with regards to Pitino.

LOL. Love it when UK fans think cAlipari is clean
Well, show us proof that he isn't.

So far all you have proven was that Camby took money from an agent, Cal reported it and Rose cheated on his SAT when he was in HS, the NCAA cleared him twice, then after the season was over, they "found new information".

Show me something that proves Cal did something crooked, was charged with anything, cheated, held a bbq or lied about recognizing his own kitchen… .. find me something or STFU.

Reactions: AWilli6995
ah yes. Everyone else is cheating and paying players but stud players are still deciding to go to Uk for free. LOL. So naive
Technically they’re not going to UK for free, they're going to UK to get to the NBA as fast as they can where they can make real money.

Your full of baseless and factless accusations.

That was never reported about Camby.
The shit with Camby became public when Camby went to the Police because the agent he double crossed was threatening him.
If you want to talk about Rose. Rose failed his SAT/ACT multiple times in the city of Chicago.
He magically passed the one test he took in Detroit.
Do you find anything odd about a poor street kid from Chicago going to Detroit to take his SAT/ACT?
Oh ya, did I mention, William Wesley lived in Detroit at the time?
Ya, that all seems legit.
Says the guy making excuses about the AFAM scandal and creating a fake wife on an internet forum.

Should you be throwing rocks Mr. Glass house?

Bottom line, the NCAA cleared Rose twice, how was Memphis and/or Cal supposed to know anything shady happened when Rose wasn’t even on campus or even committed yet?

Cal knew nothing about the Camby situation, y'all act like Cal was paying the kid himself. Read the facts of the case.

Reactions: mebeblue2
It’s hilarious that some think there programs are clean. Lexington, Ky is not exactly a destination spot for kids from much better cities.
It is a destination when the guy running the program can get you to the NBA faster than any other coach and has also proven that once you get there, you stick.

Cal's #1 goal is getting kids to the NBA. That alone will attract a lot of talent to your school.

But apparently you haven't been to Lexington, it's not Palm Springs, but it ain't Lawrence, Kansas either.

I am saying everyone cheats in some way. You are fvxking delusional if you think otherwise. Far to much money involved not to be.
*too
I'll let you figure out which one should be corrected. I doubt you actually know.

I have made you my bitch in this thread. Rent free bitch
I think you're alone with that thought. You're getting a little help from a UL fan and a UNC fan that created a fake life on here, but other than that, every one of your holes has been drilled repeatedly by multiple BBC's.

I mean, you've had your stool pushed in more often than Greg Loose-anis.

I think you're alone with that thought. You're getting a little help from a UL fan and a UNC fan that created a fake life on here, but other than that, every one of your holes has been drilled repeatedly by multiple BBC's.

I mean, you've had your stool pushed in more often than Greg Loose-anis.

That fool is so predictable. He says the same shit over and over when he get's his ass drugged up and down this forum. I mean how can you call someone else's coach dirty when your coach has a show cause on his resume? That dude is a special kind of stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT