ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Sunday Games Thread***

had he fell down it shouldn’t of been called either. I wouldn’t have even called a block there. It was a good no call situation
Agree. Probably a good play on. BUT----had the kid fell down, no one is calling it terrible.

The way Illinois was defensively at the end, you'd think they were the ones up 10+

Reactions: BawlzDeep
I knew a big ten team would be the first number one to lose. Definitely thought it would be Michigan though.

They not only lost the game, they were dominated. What a joke Illinois is, the comparison with that KU team aint even fair since KU were a much better team and did make a comeback that fell short. Illinois lost by 13pts lol.

Losing the game is one thing not putting up a fight as the 1 seed against a 8 seed is ridiculous.
They should remove the "Fighting" part of their team name after this performance.

Glad Illinois is going home but you can’t say it has anything to do with conference strength. Anyone can win in this tournament. Can’t have an off day. Illinois is a damn good team and their cockiness took LOC lightly.

Baylor looking like they have gotten rid of the covid rust. They looking really good. About to make the big 12 0-2

This Hanes commercial is so ridiculous. Imagine if someone pitched a commercial starring a women in their underwear telling everyone to look at her crotch. I mean I’d definitely watch that commercial but no way that would get made.

ADVERTISEMENT