ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Sunday Games Thread***

Nothing more pathetic than what Wisconsin is doing. Down 14 with like 1:10 to go and frantically trying to extend the game. Just sad and pathetic. Down 10 with 44 seconds and still fouling.

Nothing more pathetic.

Looks like Cuse and WVU are in a low scoring dogfight game, perhaps first to 50 will win.

Edit: Suddenly Cuse is on fire from 3pt line, weird game.

Last edited:
Syracuse is shooting 70 percent from 3 right now and WVU can’t hit crap.

Syracuse's shooting aint sustainable and they will cool down, but whether WVU can catch up is another thing. This deficit is already too big, and they are clueless on the offensive end.

Cuse doesn’t know how to win as a favorite but they play great when they’re an underdog in the tourney.

Reactions: duckboy33
Welp we choked away an amazing draw. Boeheim’d

Syracuse has been a pesky underdog whenever they are double digit seeds, they've made it to sweet 16 the last two times(2016 and 2018). This is a team that no one wants to play against in March, Tony Bennett and Tom Izzo can testify.

Geez. Cuse punking out their old big East rival. Crazy how hapless some teams looks vs the zone

Doesn’t Boeheim own Huggy? I can see why. WVU looks awful on offense today.

If you don't see the zone it's just kind of tricky they cause problems. WVU is making a lot of bad turnovers here.

Geez. Cuse punking out their old big East rival. Crazy how hapless some teams looks vs the zone

In order to beat that zone, you have to be either dominant in the paint, or shooting light out from three. WVU cant do either of these right now, and hence they have quite a deficit to overcome.

Girard shooting out of his ass. He’s been horrible pretty much all year and now he’s drilling 30 footers.

Somehow this is only a 6 point lead for the Orange. The Mountaineers are right in this puppy .

WVU finally starting to make threes and they get a little closer, still quite a mountain to climb though. Its hard to go on a quick run against this Cuse team.

AgedBestChuckwalla-small.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
WVU finally starting to make threes and they get a little closer, still quite a mountain to climb though. Its hard to go on a quick run against this Cuse team.
Only a 6 point game at half. Could of been much worse. Wvu right in this now. Getting the third foul on Syracuse’s big guy was big as well

I will say WVU's defense may not have been great all year but you see them playing with urgency out there especially #4 I can't remember his name my bad. I know he's a stud D player. Illinois didn't really get in Loyola's face for example, WVU might lose but they made it clear they are gonna get after it.

ADVERTISEMENT