ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Sunday Games Thread***

Well this is March Madness, a team that gets hot at the right time may be unstoppable, just like what VCU did to KU in 2011. And with Illinois already gone, this region is wide open and there aint a team left that can surely beat Oregon State until at least final four.
That doesn’t mean you underestimated them or that they are really good. They got hot and they got lucky. Not to take anything away from their run, but they aren’t this great team that has awoken during this run. This is why this shit is so fun.

That doesn’t mean you underestimated them or that they are really good. They got hot and they got lucky. Not to take anything away from their run, but they aren’t this great team that has awoken during this run. This is why this shit is so fun.

Yeah they aint really that good, but their recent form reminds me of that VCU team who beat Georgetown and Purdue by 18pts. They didnt just win the last 2 games, they were dominant and won by double digits. Considering their next opponents are Loyola Chicago, and then possibly Syracuse, a final four trip is quite possible though I dont think they will go any further than that.

Reactions: bMORE607
Yesterday was the strangest day ever for me on opening weekend of the tournament. Every team I rooted for won. Fkn nuts. Maybe I should bet differently.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT