ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Sunday Games Thread***

I don't think you see this level of defense in the Big 10
Big 10 has four teams in Top 15 AdjD: Illinois, Michigan, Rutgers and Wisconsin. With that being said, Loyola is very good defensively. 3rd in KenPom...Leads nation in PPG allowed at 55.

Illini have their hands full. THis is a pretty good team.

Damn......Kofi has a set of chicklets on him. Wow. Dude could eat corn through a fence..

This game is over, the deficit too big to come back in the 2nd half. Down goes Illinois, first #1 seed to fall in the tournament.

Sister Jean is already working her mojo
Perhaps when I posted this, I wasn't being facetious after all....... SmokinSmile

Sister Jean to Illinois-

tenor.gif

If BYU and SDSU were 6 seeds, I don't see why Loyola couldn't at least be a 7.

They probably didn’t deserve those seeds.

I’m just saying I’m not surprised that Loyola is an 8. Also, they’re not rated highly by all the computers. Sagarin has them at 35.

They might be better than their seed, but by the system in place, I don’t think they deserved to be much higher.

KU caught shit for losing to “underdog” Wichita in a 2/7 matchup. Despite the fact that they were 12 and 13 per Kenpom and KU’s roster was depleted. Wichita had the better roster that day but just didn’t have the resume to justify a much higher seed.

Which homo board did you crawl back to after said meltdown? AU or IU?
Crawled back? I haven’t ever stopped posting on has Board for a few years now. Sans when I got blacklisted. Good lord at the effect I have on this place. Posters coming out of nowhere exposing themselves As having my dick In There throats. Rent free bitch

Crawled back? I haven’t ever stopped posting on has Board for a few years now. Sans when I got blacklisted. Good lord at the effect I have on this place. Posters coming out of nowhere exposing themselves As having my dick In There throats. Rent free bitch
This post is just too perfect. Chef’s kiss gif

Potential key... Illinois closing in on shooting the bonus 5 team fouls on Loyola 12 min to go, if this game slows down to a FT contest???

Next foul Illinois shooting the bonus, so much time left. Could be getting Loyola players in foul trouble in process?

Illinois came into the 2nd half with urgency and intensity, but its too little too late. They were down big, and this aint some kind of Drexel and Norfolk State team that you can just make an easy 10-0 run at any point of the game to seize control.

Wow I think they are in the bonus with 11:45 left. Let's see if that has any impact. Underwood has to tell them to play to contact now drive everything.

ADVERTISEMENT