ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Sunday Games Thread***

Starting this thread despite my team losing to a 13-seed last night.

No way that beta bitch @SheriffBufordTJustice does something like this.
after that display last night I concur. Granted if we lost I wouldn’t act like that but I sure as hell wouldn’t be posting threads. I get depressed for a couple days especially if expectations are high.

Reactions: GE Nole and jhmossy
I need some wins today as payday is Monday. Take all dawgs and everyone is sitting on a nice bank.
I think Illini roll today

Now that UVA is out, I can focus more on my gambling. Any "locks" you have so I can bet the opposite?

Betting on all the PAC 12 teams worked for me in round 1. Logic tells me I should stop while I’m ahead but I’m going to double down

Reactions: jhmossy
not sure how other wv fans feel but i could never stand cuse. we have shooters this year but that zone on a quick turnaround could be tough
I think this is the most interesting game of the day. Think it all boils down to whether or not Buddy is still scorching, but the zone is definitely a wildcard on little prep time

Reactions: ChiTownSean
his name is buddy but he’s 6’6”? that doesn’t make sense
0*EAcySeDGfxDN1STH.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Still down 10 with 5 mins to play in the first half. If Illinois cant get the deficit down to below 5, the game is over. Loyola Chicago defense too good to allow a big comeback at the half.

I wonder if Illinois has seen this kind of defense before in the regular season, they look shocked and clueless.
Too much one on one...Waaaaay to much. Curberlo probably needs to sit for a spell. Emotions are high. Needs to settle down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT