ADVERTISEMENT

***Round of 32 - Monday Games Thread***

They real question is can the B1G complete the bed shitting and lose all 3 today? It honestly would be a remarkable feat of ineptitude to have 2 1 seeds, a 2 and a 4 all get bounced before the sweet 16.

If anyone can pull it off...

If anyone can pull it off...
If we do, this will be my reaction

im-not-even-mad-thats-amazing.gif

They real question is can the B1G complete the bed shitting and lose all 3 today? It honestly would be a remarkable feat of ineptitude to have 2 1 seeds, a 2 and a 4 all get bounced before the sweet 16.

I don’t think so. I like Michigan and Iowa to advance. I think Maryland goes down. It’s still not going to be a good look only have 2 S16 teams assuming it plays out that way.

I don’t think so. I like Michigan and Iowa to advance. I think Maryland goes down. It’s still not going to be a good look only have 2 S16 teams assuming it plays out that way.
That's what I have as well, but I would not be completely shocked to see Fran piss down his leg. The B1G hopes are now pinned to Juwan (first year in the tournament and without one of his best players), Fran, and Turge. :oops:

Reactions: SpartyGotSix
nah. It’s going to look like Oklahoma’s final 4 game against Villanova a few years ago

This tournament has been unpredictable to say the least. OU has a punchers' chance to come out and drop bombs. I know they've played like shit the last month, but they could find their form again. Why not now? It's do or die. Leave it all on the floor. OU 85 Zags 82. David beatcrushes Goliath.

This tournament has been unpredictable to say the least. OU has a punchers' chance to come out and drop bombs. I know they've played like shit the last month, but they could find their form again. Why not now? It's do or die. Leave it all on the floor. OU 85 Zags 82. David beatcrushes Goliath.
This tourney as been unpredictable but like Gonzaga has been all season. They are still a level above everyone else.

Lets see how many upsets will happen today. The first game is Iowa vs Oregon, should be an interesting one. We dont know if Oregon Ducks are well-rested or rusted, and the first 10 minutes of the game can be crucial.

I think Harmon is still out for OU (second leading scorer)

It's sick that there are games on a Monday, these student-athletes should be studying and in class!

I think everyone on Oregon's roster is 6'6. That could create some interesting matchups, especially with Garza down low.

Reactions: duckboy33
I think everyone on Oregon's roster is 6'6. That could create some interesting matchups, especially with Garza down low.

Starting lineup is 6-5, 6-6, 6-6, 6-6, 6-6

My guess is Dana is going to start up in his matchup zone and see if they can defend Garza with that. If not, they will have to bring in Lawson and Kepnang

Reactions: dukedevilz
I love the gameplan by the ducks. Let Garza eat and stop everyone else.

Not a lot of defense early. Both teams getting a lot of easy buckets. It will be interesting to see if either sides starts making 3s. Both shot the 3 ball when during the year.

Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT