ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: So... who wins the Presidential election?

Who wins?

• Total voters

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
I can't really do a poll in the thread that exists... but I wanted to get peoples honest opinions:

At this point, less than a month out, if you had to pick a winner... not the person you WANT to win, but who you think will likely win... who wins the Presidential election?

I wish there was a no clue option, but I feel that would be an easy cop out for everyone to pick. I think Biden obviously wins the popular vote, but with the EC who really knows.

I wish there was a no clue option, but I feel that would be an easy cop out for everyone to pick. I think Biden obviously wins the popular vote, but with the EC who really knows.

yeah, both sides have been so confident… I wanted to see if everybody is still as confident as they have been, or if that has changed.

Reactions: I am stupid
Having one thread over the past few years has kept this board from having multiple political threads. Now look what you did.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I wonder if Biden could kick COVID's ass like Trump did. That would go along ways in determining the most worthy candidate.

Reactions: M_A_G_A
Toss up for me. If people vote on policy, trump wins. He could have lost an important chunk of rep voters by being a total dumbass on Twitter bc has f his self centered ego. Biden won’t win bc he is joe Biden. He will win based on trumps inability to stfu

Toss up for me. If people vote on policy, trump wins. He could have lost an important chunk of rep voters by being a total dumbass on Twitter bc has f his self centered ego. Biden won’t win bc he is joe Biden. He will win based on trumps inability to stfu
I with ya. I think it's gonna be very close either way. I don't think anyone is going to win in a blow out.

I have no clue tbh.
giphy.gif

Biden is currently at -170 betting odds with Trump being the current underdog at +140. Trump was -140 a month or so back so Biden seems to be picking up momentum.

You might think it’s crazy to check a betting site for politics but they usually get it right. Which obv much could change between now and Election Day.

I picked Trump because I'm holding out hope that America isn't stupid enough to vote for an 80 year old puppet of the radical left, and a clueless whore using whataboutisms/race baiting to hide the fact that the best work she's done while in office was on her knees.

When Joe mysteriously disappears a month into his presidency to make way for President Kamala Harris, God help this country.

I picked Trump because I'm holding out hope that America isn't stupid enough to vote for an 80 year old puppet of the radical left, and a clueless whore using whataboutisms/race baiting to hide the fact that the best work she's done while in office was on her knees.

When Joe mysteriously disappears a month into his presidency to make way for President Kamala Harris, God help this country.

Don't sugar coat it... tell us how you REALLY feel.

Don't sugar coat it... tell us how you REALLY feel.
I mean, well....Look---You don't think Biden is an agenda chosen candidate? I do. He's almost 80... And lets be honest---his mind doesn't seem all that strong.His running mate is a woman who just a year ago, called him a racist, and said she believed the women who accused him of sexual misconduct...

I mean, really?

I mean, well....Look---You don't think Biden is an agenda chosen candidate? I do. He's almost 80... And lets be honest---his mind doesn't seem all that strong.His running mate is a woman who just a year ago, called him a racist, and said she believed the women who accused him of sexual misconduct...

I mean, really?

Dont listen to what she said. Listen to what she’s saying.

First off... when did Harris call Biden a racist? Did I miss that? And be careful... it is a popular meme shared by a Trump, but it might not be TRUE... ;) I suggest looking things up yourself, and if they sound unlikely (and yes, it is unlikely many Democrats would straight up call Joe Biden a racist)... you might find it isn’t actually true. Go ahead, look it up, tell me what you find. Maybe you are right and I am wrong,

Second... while we are talking about politicians saying something unflattering about someone they work with... and the terrible thing Harris said was that she believed the women who said that Biden kissing them on the head or whatever made them uncomfortable (and I agree with her, and even BIDEN said he believed it made them uncomfortable and would change his ways), I don't think that's QUITE as bad as this...

Your point might be based on a mix of something that isn’t true and something that Republicans have done to a jaw dropping extent... funny, too, how everything I’ve said here, actual Republicans said the exact same thing before Trump took over the party and their votes depended on him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 829305
Biden is currently at -170 betting odds with Trump being the current underdog at +140. Trump was -140 a month or so back so Biden seems to be picking up momentum.

You might think it’s crazy to check a betting site for politics but they usually get it right. Which obv much could change between now and Election Day.

While true, Hillary was something like -325 on Election day in 2016.

Reactions: SNU0821
I do think there is something to this silent majority that is always discussed with Trump. People are shammed and ridiculed so much by the left for supporting him, I think a lot of folks keep quiet about their support. Don’t want to be labeled a racist or sexist or anything, you know?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT