ADVERTISEMENT

Tweety Bird Tojo v. Afamu; Who Is The Other’s Superior?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
@Tweety Bird Tojo coming into the forum HOT 🔥🚒! Strong opinions. Name-calling.
It’s an impressive debut.

This thread is probably going to answer the 2 questions we’ve probably all formed by now.
Who do you think would win out between him and @Afamu in these categories;

• Indian Leg Wrestling
  • Straight-Up, Passionate Character Attack?

I rank Afamu at-or-near the top when it comes to taking folks on. TBT might have something to say about that though. Perhaps a Changing of the Guard?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
A bit of comparison between the newcomer and the Cap’n;

I’m laughing at how fake you are uneducated rednekkk goof.

You’re literally whining about what other do for the National Anthem. You have some nerve calling someone stupid. Go seek a safe space weak loser. LOL at these uneducated Rivals rednekkks thinking they’re important.

You’re white knighting some other dude online. Y’all are either in a relationship or you co-signed his post. Either way you’re pathetic.

VS.

Sorry. I don’t travel in the same circles as you. Enjoy the glory hole.

Maybe do a little research before commenting so you dont look so Fng stupid.

What if your Aunt had balls.

Is it difficult to breath with your head so far up your ass. Pretty obvious it is hard to see the facts.

You were a stupid kid then and you are now a stupid adult.

Queers of a feather I guess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Who do you think takes the title here , Faith?
This is tough. I was going to say Phil for straight-up passionate, character attacker based on years of seeing it and tweety for Indian leg wrestling because I couldn’t imagine Phil being the type to win in any physical competition. Then tweety came into the thread hot to make his case for the former.

Now I’m just not sure.

This thread is probably going to answer the 2 questions we’ve probably all formed by now.

• Indian Leg Wrestling

I rank Afamu at-or-near the top when it comes to taking folks on. TBT might have something to say about that though. Perhaps a Changing of the Guard?

giphy.gif
macho-man-flying-elbow-drop.gif

Who can outshit post the others?
I'll throw my hat in the ring.
We have some HOF shit posters who may want to come out of retirement.

Don't make me name names.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

• Indian Leg Wrestling

giphy.gif
what thread? How do you not post a link? Cmon, you're better than this.

THIS thread. I wanted to create a space where we could witness the one TRUE board champion identify themselves. So far it looks like @Tweety Bird Tojo is diddling @Afamu . Anybody else see it differently?
Loks like this uneducated rednekkk loser is in his feelings. The worst part of being a UK fan is our poor education system produces so much ignorant trash like this lowlife.

This loser can’t find real friends in his trailer park so he has his fake internet buddies. Imagine being this pathetic.

Loks like this uneducated rednekkk loser is in his feelings. The worst part of being a UK fan is our poor education system produces so much ignorant trash like this lowlife.

This loser can’t find real friends in his trailer park so he has his fake internet buddies. Imagine being this pathetic.
...Afamu is a dook fan.

@Tweety Bird Tojo probably doesn’t want to lock horns with you either. He’d have his hands full . . . Plus you’re a UK fan too!
Definitely not, if there’s one thing I’m more scared of than you uneducated rednekkk goofs that team up and try to bully on Rivals, it’s soft ass bandwagon Dook fans.

Who is this Tweety guy? I've been busy lately and haven't checked in. Is he obsessed with UNC or UK or some other school like Phil?
Seems oddly obsessed with his fellow UK fans, but abruptly disappeared a few days after starting up. I think it’s likely some mod gave him a timeout. @Tweety Bird Tojo, if you’re still around, come back. I was looking forward to your meltdown after the first early season L.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT