ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

I wanna know two things. Who can outdrink who between brooky and ghost. And more importantly, is ghost okay with brooky drinking umbrella drinks for the contest.

Ghost seems like the type to drown his sorrows in alcohol. So I’ll concede here.

After two pina coladas, a white wine spritzer and a few cosmo’s, I’m white girl wasted

Pretty sure Ghost just sent us all to Hell.

BTW, Tornado sirens are fun in February.

Wife works down the road and her job sent her home. My job requires an umbrella.
Man, been windy as fvck up here in Kentucky the last few days. No sirens, though. Hope everything stays calm down there. Tornado season rapidly approaching.

Pretty sure Ghost just sent us all to Hell.

BTW, Tornado sirens are fun in February.

Wife works down the road and her job sent her home. My job requires an umbrella and galoshes.
You wood.

eb455decbdc117aaafede03c86c796ce

Reactions: JimboBBN
@JimboBBN thoughts on marijuana being legaized in Kentucky? I saw where it seems to be gaining traction.

I'd love for Kentucky to not be the most backwards state in the US. I'm ok with Tennessee being it.

@JimboBBN thoughts on marijuana being legaized in Kentucky? I saw where it seems to be gaining traction.

I'd love for Kentucky to not be the most backwards state in the US. I'm ok with Tennessee being it.
I'm all for it. Only the strictest of the strict republicans aren't for it at this point, I feel like. We grow the third most in the country according to this. We would make bank, bro. Just like if we legalized gambling. It blows my mind how much money we lose to Indiana, maybe Ohio, too, I'm not sure, in gambling. Our economy would be glorious.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm all for it. Only the strictest of the strict republicans aren't for it at this point, I feel like. We grow the third most in the country according to this. We would make bank, bro. Just like if we legalized gambling. It blows my mind how much money we lose to Indiana, maybe Ohio, too, I'm not sure, in gambling. Our economy would be glorious.
IIRC every state that touches Kentucky, has gambling. Including Tennessee.

Bourbon and horse racings is tough to overcome for sports betters and stoners.

I’ve always assumed Mississippi has held that belt since [insert whatever year Mississippi became a thing]

There’s normal behavior and then there’s mental health concerns. Being abnormal isn’t the same as being mentally unstable. In the context of job performance, going home and slipping out of your dress into a dog collar while your partner strings you up by the nipples or whatever he’s into, is unlikely to be relevant.
Does dressing up like a dog and peeing on the carpet...just to be sexually disciplined by another human dressed as another animal sound abnormal...or insane?

Does dressing up like a dog and peeing on the carpet...just to be sexually disciplined by another human dressed as another animal sound abnormal...or insane?
Sounds like a weird kink. Some people get peed on by their dominatrix and then go run Fortune 500 companies

There is a fine line. You and I are definitely on different sides of that line. To be frank, the ideas from the next generation of progressives are quite terrifying. In a general sense, not literally terrifying. But to be honest, I don't even know what the next generation of conservatives focus on.
There’ll be a split, but something’s gotta give. We can’t continue like this. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. We have to have a formidable third option for a party (independent) and people need to stop being so hell bent on defending “their” party tooth n nail, regardless of what they truly believe. Middle ground needs to be established, because as of right now the extremes from both the right and the left are being pushed further and further out. It’s not good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT