ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

The number of vehicles involved in the blockades has dropped dramatically (90% in Ottawa). It appears that he made his decision and it’s working.
That's a cool little number you came up with. As of today, there are still over 400 trucks and thousands of people in Ottawa. As they get arrested, the numbers will slowly decline. But nothing suggests that what Trudeau is doing is working except on a Castro level. Them leaving by choice would suggest that what he is doing is working.

Get rid of our waste, baby!

55628340-8dd6-11ec-be5e-e1be01fe8c2f

Lol

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
That's a cool little number you came up with. As of today, there are still over 400 trucks and thousands of people in Ottawa. As they get arrested, the numbers will slowly decline. But nothing suggests that what Trudeau is doing is working except on a Castro level. Them leaving by choice would suggest that what he is doing is working.

agree to disagree

What are your thoughts?
There is def some shock value to the hire. I'm not well versed on the position qualifications and/or whether or not this guy is some kind of genius savant that could be very useful. I def have hesitations on mental stability....actually huge reservations that he can be mentally fit for the job.

Last edited:
If the Royal family is looking to save face, wouldn't it make more sense to kick that dude out of the family and let the law work?

It makes them look worse when they cover it up

There is def some shock value to the hire. I'm not well versed on the position qualifications and/or whether or not this guy is some kind of genius savant that could be very useful. I def have hesitations on mental stability.

Based on the article, they appear qualified. Relevant experience, two MIT degrees.

I’m no more concerned about their mental health than any other person.

Openly partakes and supports animal kink sex???

Like dressing up as a horse and taking it in the butt from another person dressed as a horse? Or real animals?

Assuming it’s the first one, people have kinks. Ghost likes to deepthroat giant black dildos. I won’t judge him for it.

So this Canada truck thing has been happening a while now. Are people having a hard time getting out of Canada or in due to those protests? Stupid question probably but I don’t watch the news.

Like dressing up as a horse and taking it in the butt from another person dressed as a horse? Or real animals?

Assuming it’s the first one, people have kinks. Ghost likes to deepthroat giant black dildos. I won’t judge him for it.
What is your favorite animal to have kinky sex with?

You have a weird way of attempting humor. Why fantasize about me deep throating dildos?

I wouldnt see either as scraping the surface of normal and acceptable behavior. Just my opinion.

I wouldnt see either as scraping the surface of normal and acceptable behavior. Just my opinion.
There’s normal behavior and then there’s mental health concerns. Being abnormal isn’t the same as being mentally unstable. In the context of job performance, going home and slipping out of your dress into a dog collar while your partner strings you up by the nipples or whatever he’s into, is unlikely to be relevant.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT