ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

67-EAB264-7653-429-B-87-FC-F2-BBBD387-FE8.jpg

@lurkeraspect84 I love my Hyundai but they are being stolen like shelf candy in Milwaukee so I need to upgrade. All I’ve gotta say is lolllll at “market pricing” and dealers now getting $1,500 over MSRP.

They are giving it hard and dry.

Makes me so happy I bought just as the pandemic hit. The Tucson I bought in April 2020 for $20,000 blue books for $28,000 now 2 years older with 20,000 miles on it 😂
That’s insane.

Not surprised the places brook "doesn't" get his news from aren't covering the story.
Aren’t covering what story? You’ve lost me. There’s the Durham story, which I assumed you were talking about. But there’s no campaign spying involved in that, so you’re talking about something else. What is it?

As long as Kentucky has this “good old’ boy fancy farm mentality” the state will continuously be in decline. It’s fascinating how he’s essentially made a 180 in the wrong direction since 2015.

Shouldn't we be hoping for someone galactically better than those 2 boners?
I like Booker to be honest. Dude is a stand up guy and stands up for the state. First “politician” in a while I actually trust, aside from Andrew Yang. Rand Paul is nothing more than a money grubbing hypocrite.

As long as Kentucky has this “good old’ boy fancy farm mentality” the state will continuously be in decline. It’s fascinating how he’s essentially made a 180 in the wrong direction since 2015.
While I do think its time for Kentucky to get out of the dark ages in a lot of categories, I would have a hard time voting for Booker. I personally don't think the options are great for either side of our senate race.

Rand Paul wants to be Mitch McConnell so bad. Hopefully his neighbor kicks his ass again. Him and his father are utter buffoons and an embarrassment to the state.
His father was deadweight. But Rand has more conservative ideas, especially economic wise. I also appreciate the anti war aspect. I really don't see how you can say he wants to be cocain Mitch. I also don't see what he has done for you to wish further violence against him. That just shows your ignorance. Is there a particular issue that you can elaborate on that has given you this radical opinion of him?

I can't see this winning over Ky voters

"Booker is a progressive who supports Medicare for All, criminal justice reform, universal basic income, and a Green New Deal."
Yup. He may not be a POS like McConnel but he's a really left leaning guy. Its a shame we can't get candidates even remotely close to the middle.

His father was deadweight. But Rand has more conservative ideas, especially economic wise. I also appreciate the anti war aspect. I really don't see how you can say he wants to be cocain Mitch. I also don't see what he has done for you to wish further violence against him. That just shows your ignorance. Is there a particular issue that you can elaborate on that has given you this radical opinion of him?
I was joking about the neighbor thing. Sure. I don’t agree with how adamantly he is against abortion, I think is EPA views are warped and unrealistic, and I also didn’t like the fact that he created a sham medical board to self-certify himself as a “doctor” amidst medical malpractice suits. That’s just a few things.

"Booker is a progressive who supports Medicare for All, criminal justice reform, universal basic income, and a Green New Deal."
The problem is, uneducated parts of Kentucky will continuously vote against their own interest for McConnell, when all he has done is screw them the last 40 years. Despicable.

Yet the po dunks will continue to vote against their own interest bc of party affiliation. I’m getting sick of right and left. People don’t even look into issues or policies. They just see the donkey and elephant.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yup. He may not be a POS like McConnel but he's a really left leaning guy. Its a shame we can't get candidates even remotely close to the middle.
I think that’s more of an interpretation of what the “middle” is in current day politics. Much like the middle class, it doesn’t really exist.

I was joking about the neighbor thing. Sure. I don’t agree with how adamantly he is against abortion, I think is EPA views are warped and unrealistic, and I also didn’t like the fact that he created a sham medical board to self-certify himself as a “doctor” amidst medical malpractice suits. That’s just a few things.
Faur enough. Admittedly, I don’t know much about his over all views. I like his stance against the spending, even going after republicans for it. I like that he won't support war, especially on false pretenses. And I like his common sense attitude towards covid. I don't know that I would vote for him for president, but I certainly wouldn't choose a leftist over him. Just my choice, as yours is yours.

Reactions: UL_1986
Paul gets a lot of hate for his votes, but few see why he votes the way he does.

Like voting against the 9/11 responders getting health care for life. His only reason for voting no is there was no provision on how to pay for it.

ADVERTISEMENT