ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

toilet-7-650x805.jpg

Faur enough. Admittedly, I don’t know much about his over all views. I like his stance against the spending, even going after republicans for it. I like that he won't support war, especially on false pretenses. And I like his common sense attitude towards covid. I don't know that I would vote for him for president, but I certainly wouldn't choose a leftist over him. Just my choice, as yours is yours.
Most definitely. Which is why I enjoy discourse on here with a few of you guys. Yourself included obv.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The middle means you dont align with the far left/far right. Which means you probably dont really belong to either side anymore.
Haha I know, I’m just being coy bc social media politics have made both sides ruhtarded.

I don't care what team you're on, but this censorship shit needs to stop.

Agreed. And suspending Defiant Ls was outrageous. Their whole schtick is to post screenshots of people that contradict themselves. Of course these are always liberals contradicting themselves, so perhaps that annoyed Twitter.

The Trudeau screenshots are the last ones they posted before their account was suspended. Don't know if that played a factor or not. But, it is interesting.

FLur2ieWQAsQAht

Agreed. And suspending Defiant Ls was outrageous. Their whole schtick is to post screenshots of people that contradict themselves. Of course these are always liberals contradicting themselves, so perhaps that annoyed Twitter.

The Trudeau screenshots are the last ones they posted before their account was suspended. Don't know if that played a factor or not. But, it is interesting.

FLur2ieWQAsQAht
What’s weird is those aren’t contradictory statements, by any interpretation.

What’s weird is those aren’t contradictory statements, by any interpretation.

Under the Emergencies Act, anyone linked to the protests can have their bank accounts frozen. The crowdfunding sites have been shut down. Dude is exercising his tyrannical control quite nicely. Even liberals like Bill Maher are calling out his lunacy. By all means, keep defending him.

• Sad
Under the Emergencies Act, anyone linked to the protests can have their bank accounts frozen. The crowdfunding sites have been shut down. Dude is exercising his tyrannical control quite nicely. Even liberals like Bill Maher are calling out his lunacy. By all means, keep defending him.

It’s hard to side with the truckers. How long does the government let their blockades stand before trying to get the country back up and running?

Is the trucker thing about masks or a mandate on the vaccine? I haven’t followed this at all?

vaccine mandates. I think the big issue if you weren't vaccinated you had to quarantine 2 weeks every time you crossed the boarder or something like that.

Reactions: UL_1986
Is the trucker thing about masks or a mandate on the vaccine? I haven’t followed this at all?
A myriad of things, but mostly the vaccine mandate.

It’s gone beyond just a protest; they’re blocking domestic and international trade. To their credit, they’ve been peaceful.

It’s hard to side with the truckers. How long does the government let their blockades stand before trying to get the country back up and running?
You are fvcking clueless. Trudeau's tyrannical lockdowns and divisive mandates were keeping their country from getting back and running for a large portion of their population. That is why they are protesting. All you are doing here is parroting what the ignorant left has said. You know, the guys that you don't get your news from? The question you should ask is how long does their government oppress their citizens before they finally have enough? Apparently they're there. After all, brook. It's just a few city blocks in a great big country. To hear you talk, you'd think they were occupying the entire country.

Why don't you leftists fools just go ahead and admit that freedom and democracy don't mean anything to you unless it suits your political desires.

Reactions: dukedevilz
vaccine mandates. I think the big issue if you weren't vaccinated you had to quarantine 2 weeks every time you crossed the boarder or something like that.
I saw where the majority of the truckers are vaccinated. It seems you can be vaccinated (like me) and be adamantly against the mandates that are crippling society. (Like me)

You are fvcking clueless. Trudeau's tyrannical lockdowns and divisive mandates were keeping their country from getting back and running for a large portion of their population. That is why they are protesting. All you are doing here is parroting what the ignorant left has said. You know, the guys that you don't get your news from? The question you should ask is how long does their government oppress their citizens before they finally have enough? Apparently they're there. After all, brook. It's just a few city blocks in a great big country. To hear you talk, you'd think they were occupying the entire country.

Why don't you leftists fools just go ahead and admit that freedom and democracy don't mean anything to you unless it suits your political desires.

Tell me you don’t know what’s going on without telling me you don’t know what’s going on.

I’ve also given up on politics/covid talk. I miss life before 2020. It’s all gotten so monotonous and boring to me. I miss bickering about inconsequential things.

Reactions: brooky03
I think I’ve already said this, but Mark Normand did a bit about how teens (gen z) and older x’ers/boomers are hyper obsessed with politics now, and those of us who fall in between are just trying to drink a beer and party.

Reactions: brooky03
I think I’ve already said this, but Mark Normand did a bit about how teens (gen z) and older x’ers/boomers are hyper obsessed with politics now, and those of us who fall in between are just trying to drink a beer and party.
Reminds me of Twain's Mysterious Stranger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT