ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

I also laugh at each generation calling the one following theirs “pussies” and “back in my day we were all badasses” etc.

No, no you weren’t. There have been pussies in every era. And generally the ones saying such have this false nostalgia of something that they probably weren’t even involved in to begin with.

There’s my geriatric millennial/x cusp rant. Now I’m gonna go watch my team lose 9 straight. Love yall.

Reactions: brooky03
Tell me you don’t know what’s going on without telling me you don’t know what’s going on.
It is so clear that you have no clue. You're just regurgitating left wing media.

Ghost got mad fast. I wonder if he calls Trudeau Hitler
I am only mad through your interpretation of texts. I cuss a lot, happy or mad. When I say you're fvcking clueless, I am not saying that out of anger. I am just saying that you are fvcking clueless.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Only around the middle. I'm working on it.
I woulda called your mom a blimp but I never know whose mom is dead.
It is so clear that you have no clue. You're just regurgitating left wing media.

I am only mad through your interpretation of texts. I cuss a lot, happy or mad. When I say you're fvcking clueless, I am not saying that out of anger. I am just saying that you are fvcking clueless.
but why are you mad?

I use piano lessons which were never taught for piano.

Glad I took them, never used them in tadeonal ways.

No surprise that the usual suspects support Trudeau even as his approval ratings plummet and his own party is turning against him. 😆

There is a common denominator.
Bad leadership. That can be said for the last two presidency’s. We (as a nation) need to turn it around at some point. This next election is crucial, but I feel it’s only going to get worse. Perhaps that’s the pessimist in me.

Bad leadership. That can be said for the last two presidency’s. We (as a nation) need to turn it around at some point. This next election is crucial, but I feel it’s only going to get worse. Perhaps that’s the pessimist in me.
This is true. But there's more.

Btw, poor leadership goes much farther back than the last two presidents. Outside of a few situational moments, Obama and Bush were terrible leaders. Both ahead of Trump and Biden. But both terrible. I would put Bush as the most interesting person of the four. Would like to pick his brain.

5G ultra wideband came out in 2019. Covid-19.....

Coincidence? I think not.

figure_111.jpg

I never seen it on CNN so it so funny!

What's funny is that clowns like you deny any dangers of EMF exposure despite zillions of studies that clearly indicate health risks.

What would it take to deprogram you? A pile of dead bodies next to a cell tower?

I never seen it on CNN so it so funny!

What's funny is that clowns like you deny any dangers of EMF exposure despite zillions of studies that clearly indicate health risks.

What would it take to deprogram you? A pile of dead bodies next to a cell tower?

literally zillions

I’d say the last 3.

And is it any surprise that the lefts number one media puppet CNN, who pushed every progressive ideal, who couldn’t speak a word without trump names in it….is crumbling to the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT