ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

arwvh4ni15w61.jpg

Are you right-wingers not confident the pendulum of politics swings back the other way bigly in the next elections? I think it will. Seems to be how these things work.

Bidens first 100 days has the world deteriorating so fast we will not see the pendulum complete a cycle.

b8702351f48ab7136422c7ec626871cd.jpg

Are you right-wingers not confident the pendulum of politics swings back the other way bigly in the next elections? I think it will. Seems to be how these things work.
Thats why MFer's need to stop this 2 party BS and wise up. Each guy seems worse than the past POTUS. We collectively need to tell these pricks to eff off and go with a sensible choice.

Reactions: 829305
Thats why MFer's need to stop this 2 party BS and wise up. Each guy seems worse than the past POTUS. We collectively need to tell these pricks to eff off and go with a sensible choice.

We need the most Conservative Democrat or the most Liberal Republican

UVA always been ahead of the game using terms like 1st year, 2nd year, and so on

Also, this thread is ****ing awful

I think most of us just see this thread as entertainment. Making fun of a lot of dumb takes and opinions. Nothing to take too seriously, at least that's how I perceive it.

Btw, what psychologist popularizers, if any, do you follow? I find the study of human behavior fascinating.

I think most of us just see this thread as entertainment. Making fun of a lot of dumb takes and opinions. Nothing to take too seriously, at least that's how I perceive it.

Btw, what psychologist popularizers, if any, do you follow? I find the study of human behavior fascinating.

LOL I know it's not a serious thread for the most part.

Obviously, I like Malcolm Gladwell. He does a great job of simplifying human behavior for the masses. I mostly listen to psychology podcasts. Hidden Brain is great. Invisibilia is also really good.

LOL I know it's not a serious thread for the most part.

Obviously, I like Malcolm Gladwell. He does a great job of simplifying human behavior for the masses. I mostly listen to psychology podcasts. Hidden Brain is great. Invisibilia is also really good.

I'll have to look into those recommendations. Thanks.

It's a bit tough to take much serious anymore.

Also, all yall are way smarter than I am, I like reading your conversations.

I really hope ppl go back to work soon.

Also, really hope we get the computer chip shortage worked out. We've not been hit as bad as some, but our lots are getting thin.

There's always been a high turnover in salesmen, heck we used to mock newbies with Wendy's applications on their desk, but now they're going out in droves. I would say "yay, more ups for me", but the walk in traffic is very slow.. slower than I can remember since I was selling on my grandpa's small town dealership back in the 80's.

There just isn't any buyer's right now.

I"m not a political guy, but I can easily read the pulse by the amount of money ppl have to spend.

Local dealership here only has about 1/3 of their normal inventory. Receive letters every few weeks about another dealership wanting to buy our trucks back for "2,000 over blue book".

Considered doing it for one that I don't really have a use for anymore. But it's paid off and currently loaned out to my brother.

Local dealership here only has about 1/3 of their normal inventory. Receive letters every few weeks about another dealership wanting to buy our trucks back for "2,000 over blue book".

Considered doing it for one that I don't really have a use for anymore. But it's paid off and currently loaned out to my brother.
That's it. We have to get cars to turn them. If we can't get new, used is the way to go. It's near impossible to get folks to trade down or sell paid off cars.

Reactions: cdbearde
It really is amazing what a year's difference makes. It's not Biden's fault for the chip shortage, but I get a read ppl are just ok with what they have and would rather save in these times.

Put it this way, if we paid for a sale right now and advertised, we could possible not have any cars next month. 90 days is usually the inventory, I think we're about 30-45.

Almost makes me wish I still sold luxury.

ADVERTISEMENT