ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

This is what "equity" looks like. Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has said that she will only grant one-on-one interviews with people of color. Seems fair. To fight against perceived discrimination, it is reasonable and justified to discriminate against others, all in the name of equality.

This is what "equity" looks like. Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has said that she will only grant one-on-one interviews with people of color. Seems fair. To fight against perceived discrimination, it is reasonable and justified to discriminate against others, all in the name of equality.
Democrats and double standards. Like peas and carrots.

Beeltejuice getting a lot of blow back. Fighting racism with racism doesn't help the cause. It's going to create a whole generation of racists from all sides. But the woke libs are semi rehtarded, so I can understand them not thinking about what this will do to the future of the country.

Beeltejuice getting a lot of blow back. Fighting racism with racism doesn't help the cause. It's going to create a whole generation of racists from all sides. But the woke libs are semi rehtarded, so I can understand them not thinking about what this will do to the future of the country.

Just find it funny how all Democrats look up to MLK, yet an overwhelming amount of them believe in the "equity" nonsense. If you believe in equity and MLK's vision, you're living in a deep state of cognitive dissonance. MLK's vision was that “people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” Equity is saturated with racism, as it denies equal opportunity, simply on the grounds of someone's skin color.

Just find it funny how all Democrats look up to MLK, yet an overwhelming amount of them believe in the "equity" nonsense. If you believe in equity and MLK's vision, you're living in a deep state of cognitive dissonance. MLK's vision was that “people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” Equity is saturated with racism, as it denies equal opportunity, simply on the grounds of someone's skin color.
MLK is rolling in his grave. Everything he fought for has been thrown out the window. We only judge people now based on color of skin and sexual orientation.

MLK is rolling in his grave. Everything he fought for has been thrown out the window. We only judge people now based on color of skin and sexual orientation.

Sad, but there's unfortunately a lot of truth to that. Leftists are bastardizing the meaning of equality. The term equity is probably interchangeable with the word racist. But, 'racist initiatives' isn't nearly as catchy as 'equity initiatives' for some reason.

Maybe just saying "lighten up"?;)
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ihad a customer just leave with a car.

What's different about this one is she a former walk in who I couldn't help. I sat down with her, went over her credit report (her copy), and suggested things on what to do. A)pay off the small utility collections first. B) use her then downpayment money and get a secured credit card, C) she had the same savings account with her bank and suggested buying a cd, borrow agains the cd and use the borrowed money to pay off the note. She'd have to foot the interest of course, D) call and see if she could settle the larger collections for a smaller amount and make payments.

Like most who leave without buying, I never thought I'd see her again.

Looking at her credit report today, it's still not ideal, however, she did exactly what I said and got her score up to "fair", and was able to buy "her first car".

It got me right in my feels. Commission was only $125, but dang that was worth it. Her telling me thanks, was worth more than the commission.

I'ts amazing how many I've gave that same advice too. Pay off utility collections and call and settle debt. Medical bills dont' tend to negotiate but they also don't affect being able to finance a car so much.

So many are hesitant to face consequences/debt, so they just ignore it.

One last thought, I get a little bothered by those that just say, "can't help you". I get whey they do it as it's not our jobs to do something someone else should have done a long time ago, and they might miss out on another opportunity. However, why not? Even if they don't come back to buy, it's worth thinking I've might of helped.

*context, this lady is 42. Whole mound of poo in her past creditors care nothing about. Watching someone change their misplaced trajectory is a great thing to see.

Last edited:
Little known fact: While not technically law, The SS does not allow current and former POTUS's to drive on public roadways. I think the last one to drive was LBJ. They are allowed to drive on private property, but most haven't driven in decades.
Right. What's stupid about it is that they made it look like he was driving. They ask him mushy questions about how it feels to be behind the wheel. Giggling as he refuses to answer a legit question. And then after he supposedly speeds off, they talk about how good of a driver he is. It's sickening what our press has become.

Right. What's stupid about it is that they made it look like he was driving. They ask him mushy questions about how it feels to be behind the wheel. Giggling as he refuses to answer a legit question. And then after he supposedly speeds off, they talk about how good of a driver he is. It's sickening what our press has become.

So sickening [faux outrage voice]

UVA always been ahead of the game using terms like 1st year, 2nd year, and so on

Also, this thread is ****ing awful
Well that's dumb, since people can be in their 3rd year and still be a sophomore, graduate in their 3rd year, etc. Saying 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th year doesn't define how many credits you have to determine what class you're in.

Reactions: toonces11
ADVERTISEMENT