ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

And it's not about "just let them die". Israel does not attack Palestinians. They retaliate against terrorists who attack them and use civilians as human shields. If Hamas didn't attack, Palestinians would have a chance at peace.

Israel shares blame. Israel has not shown a ton of interest in concerted efforts for peace. They often enforce policies that are intentionally exclusionary of and antagonistic toward Palestinians. Israel has committed its share of war crimes, too.

I’m pro-Israel. They’re no choir boy just defending themselves, though.

You found a college basketball board where you haven't posted a single time about college basketball. What were you looking for?
Anywhere to do this.
tenor.gif

Israel shares blame. Israel has not shown a ton of interest in concerted efforts for peace. They often enforce policies that are intentionally exclusionary of and antagonistic toward Palestinians. Israel has committed its share of war crimes, too.

They roof knock, sometimes multiple times to warn people to get out of there. HAMAS is parking military equipment on residential streets and then crying when civilians get harmed. Israel isn't perfect, but they at least don't go out of their way to harm civilians.

They roof knock, sometimes multiple times to warn people to get out of there. HAMAS is parking military equipment on residential streets and then crying when civilians get harmed. Israel isn't perfect, but they at least don't go out of their way to harm civilians.

It’s a stupid false equivalence anyways. Israel not being perfect doesn’t make it right to hand money to Hamas.

Hamas is worse. You have no argument there. Israel just doesn’t really go out of their way for peace when they’re not bombing each other. Israel, being clearly more powerful, with the upper hand in every way, usually seems more interested in punishment and imposing their will. They can afford to be a bully, so they often are.

Terrorist attacks on civilians are universally bad. There is no gray area. Hamas is bad. If Israel wants peace, it starts with Israel, though, because they have the power in the region. Israel has the right to retaliate in-kind and defend itself. That said, you don’t make people less radical by killing them (justified or not) and restricting their rights during ‘peace’ time.

• Wow
Reactions: cdbearde
Hamas is worse. You have no argument there. Israel just doesn’t really go out of their way for peace when they’re not bombing each other. Israel, being clearly more powerful, with the upper hand in every way, usually seems more interested in punishment and imposing their will. They can afford to be a bully, so they often are.

Terrorist attacks on civilians are universally bad. There is no gray area. Hamas is bad. If Israel wants peace, it starts with Israel, though, because they have the power in the region. Israel has the right to retaliate in-kind and defend itself. That said, you don’t make people less radical by killing them (justified or not) and restricting their rights during ‘peace’ time.
But that's what Israel is doing. This latest situation all started with Hamas trying to bomb them. Israel is just better equipped. HAMAS is acting like the little brother who punches big bro only to get his ass kicked and run to mommy. GTFOH with Israel is being a bully, don't poke the bear if you don't want to get bite.

But that's what Israel is doing. This latest situation all started with Hamas trying to bomb them. Israel is just better equipped. HAMAS is acting like the little brother who punches big bro only to get his ass kicked and run to mommy. GTFOH with Israel is being a bully, don't poke the bear if you don't want to get bite.

I’m speaking on their history and the events that let to the recent attacks by Hamas that sparked the violence. I’m not only speaking about Israel’s current bombings.

When they’re not bombing each other, Israel is often intent on keeping Palestinians under their thumb rather than working toward their citizens co-existing on near equal footing. Israel has endured their share of violence and terrorism, so I understand where they’re coming from and their distrust. I’m just saying it’s not much of an effort for actual peace. I’m not convinced Israel is as interested in sustainable peace as they say.

I’m speaking on their history and the events that let to the recent attacks by Hamas that sparked the violence. I’m not only speaking about Israel’s current bombings.

When they’re not bombing each other, Israel is often intent on keeping Palestinians under their thumb rather than working toward their citizens co-existing on near equal footing. Israel has endured their share of violence and terrorism, so I understand where they’re coming from and their distrust. I’m just saying it’s not much of an effort for actual peace. I’m not convinced Israel is as interested in sustainable peace as they say.
Israel is striving for peace if you would actually pay attention.

Peace by taking over the entire ME.

Their policies are to assure their existence and their citizens' right to live without fear. We share a common enemy here in the states, but we will never share the circumstances. You claim that Israel has committed war crimes without any context behind the claim. But it doesn't matter.

I am not necessarily "pro Israel" more than I am anti Islamic Jihadists. I will not side with terrorists under any circumstances. That's something that the American left doesn't seem to understand.

Their policies are to assure their existence and their citizens' right to live without fear. We share a common enemy here in the states, but we will never share the circumstances. You claim that Israel has committed war crimes without any context behind the claim. But it doesn't matter.

I am not necessarily "pro Israel" more than I am anti Islamic Jihadists. I will not side with terrorists under any circumstances. That's something that the American left doesn't seem to understand.

Bingo.

Reactions: GhostOf301
Turns out he wasn't driving. The SS guy was. Everything about this administration is fake.
Little known fact: While not technically law, The SS does not allow current and former POTUS's to drive on public roadways. I think the last one to drive was LBJ. They are allowed to drive on private property, but most haven't driven in decades.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT